The Persuasions - We Still Ain't Got No Band FLAC album
The Band - "I Ain't Got No Home" The Band's cover of the Clarence "Frog man" Henry classic on vinyl from their "Roots" LP "Moondog Matinee".
Скачать steepwater band, the - ain't got love mp3 бесплатно на телефон или слушать онлайн у нас на сайте!
ain't got no dough cкачать бесплатно, как и epiclloyd - aint got no watch, MistaSweet - Ain't Got No, Curren y - Got It, Peter Case - Ain't Got No Dough, Nina Simone - Ain't Got N. .
Complete your The Persuasions collection. Baby, What You Want Me To Do (You Got Me Running), Bright Lights, Big City. You Must Believe Me. 3:18. We Still Ain't Got No Band (LP, Album, Glo).
Produced by The Band. Album Moondog Matinee. Ain’t Got No Home Lyrics. I ain't got no home No place to roam I ain't got a home No place to roam I'm a lonely boy I ain't got a home. I ain't got no sister I ain't got a brother I ain't got a father Not even a mother I'm a lonely boy I ain't got a home. Well, I got a voice And I love to sing I can sing like a bird And I can sing like a frog I'm a lonely boy I ain't got a home. I ain't got a girl I ain't got a son I ain't got no kin I ain't got no one I'm a lonely frog I ain't got a home. woo-woo-woo-woo woo-woo-woo-woo woo-woo-woo-woo woo-woo-woo-woo woo-woo-woo-woo woo-woo-woo-woo.
Ain't That Good News is the thirteenth and final studio album by American R&B and soul singer-songwriter Sam Cooke, released mid-February 1964, on RCA Victor Records, in both mono and stereo, LPM 2899 and LSP 2899. Recording sessions for the album took place at RCA Victor's Music Center of the World Studio in February and December 1963 and January 1964. The cover photo was taken by American photographer Wallace Seawell.
Since 1905, Chelsea have called Stamford Bridge home. But what does the future hold, as it becomes ever more necessary to increase capacity and matchday revenue? By We Ain't Got No History Staff May 13, 2015. Chelsea players to watch at the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup. Twelve Chelsea FC Women players are heading to France.
Blues Rock Long John Baldry. Lista de Bandas Blues Rock Long John Baldry It Still Ain't Easy. adicionar as letras do álbum. adicionar uma crítica. Band Name Long John Baldry. Album Name It Still Ain't Easy. Data de lançamento 1991.
Music & Music Videos. It’s the first original song to be released from the British-American MC since 1999. ALSO SEE. Lil Jon Releases New Single ‘Ain’t No Tellin’ Feat.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Good Old Acappella
Written-By – L. Carter*, O. Nevada*
|A2||Chapel Of Love
Written-By – J. Barry - E. Greenwich - P. Spector*
|A3||Baby, What You Want Me To Do (You Got Me Running) / Bright Lights, Big City
Written-By – Jimmy Reed
|A4||You Must Believe Me
Written-By – Curtis Mayfield
Written-By – Don Robey
|B1||Love You Most Of All
Written-By – Sam Cooke
Written-By – Jimmy Hughes
|B3||Send Me Some Lovin'
Written-By – John Marascalco, Leo Price
|B4||Dance With Me
Written-By – G. Treadwell*, I. Nahan*, L. Lebish*Written-By [Uncredited] – Leiber & Stoller
|B5||Idol With The Golden Head
Written-By – J. Leiber - M. Stoller*
- Produced For – David Dashev Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – MCA Recording Studios
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Remixed At – MCA Recording Studios
- Pressed By – MCA Pressing Plant, Gloversville
- Record Company – MCA Records, Inc.
- Published By – Max Hound Music Co.
- Published By – Trio Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Conrad Music
- Published By – Curtom Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Lion Publishing Company, Inc.
- Published By – Kags Music Corp.
- Published By – Fame Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Venice Music, Inc.
- Published By – Hill & Range Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Freddy Bienstock Music
- Published By – Quintet Music, Inc.
- Published By – Tredlow Music Inc.
- Artwork [Cover], Photography By – Norman Seeff
- Baritone Vocals – Herbert Rhoad
- Baritone Vocals, Lead Vocals – Jerry Lawson
- Bass Vocals, Tenor Vocals – Jimmy Hayes
- Engineer [MCA. Recording Studios], Remix – Brian Ingoldsby
- Engineer [Village Recorders] – Rick Fraboni*
- Management – David Dashev
- Producer – Jerry Lawson
- Producer, Remix – Eric Malamud
- Tenor Vocals – Jayotis Washington
- Tenor Vocals, Lead Vocals – Joseph Russell*
NotesMCA, Gloversville pressing denoted by ▣-G-▣ stamp in runouts.
Rob Fraboni, engineer at Village Recorders, is listed on the album as "Rick Fraboni."
℗ © 1973 MCA Records, Inc.
Track A1 published by Max Hound Music Co. / BMI
Track A2 published by Trio Music Co., Inc. / BMI
Track A3 published by Conrad Music / BMI
Track A4 published by Curtom Publishing Co., Inc. / BMI
Track A5 published by Lion Publishing Company.Inc. / BMI
Track B1 published by Kags Music Corp. / BMI
Track B2 published by Fame Publishing Co. Inc./ BMI
Track B3 published by Venice Music. Inc./ BMI
Track B4 published by Hill & Range Songs, Inc./ Freddy Bienstock Music Co. / Quintet Music, Inc. / Tredlow Music Inc. / BMI
Track B5 published by Hill & Range Songs, Inc./ Quintet Music, Inc. / Freddy Bienstock Music Co. / BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix Side A, On Label): MCA 84
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix Side B, On Label): MCA 85
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Etched): MCA 84 W3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Etched): MCA 85 W3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Both Sides, Stamped): ▣-G-▣
- Rights Society: BMI
|MCA-326||The Persuasions||We Still Ain't Got No Band (LP, Album, Pin)||MCA Records||MCA-326||US||1973|
|MCA-326||The Persuasions||We Still Ain't Got No Band (LP, Album)||MCA Records||MCA-326||Canada||1973|