Icebreaker - Extraction FLAC album
English) - The aim of the upload of this album is to promote and spread the Christian metal. If you like this album, collaborate with their purchase.
Icebreaker - 2001 - Extraction (FLAC)/Icebreaker - Extraction. Icebreaker - 2001 - Extraction (FLAC)/02 - 02 Damian le Gassick- Mad Legs in a Sack - 2nd Movement. Icebreaker - 2001 - Extraction (FLAC)/11 - 11 Gordon McPherson- The Baby Bear's Bed - . lac - 2. 4. Icebreaker - 2001 - Extraction (FLAC)/Icebreaker - Extraction. Icebreaker - 2001 - Extraction (FLAC)/06 - 06 Gordon McPherson- The Baby Bear's Bed - . Icebreaker - 2001 - Extraction (FLAC)/09 - 09 Gordon McPherson- The Baby Bear's Bed - . lac - 1. 9.
1. Mad Legs in a Sack: 1st Movement. Listen to Extraction in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Icebreaker, Extraction Жанр: Avant-Garde Jazz, Modern Composition, Between The Lines Носитель: CD Страна-производитель диска: Germany Год издания: 2001 Издатель (лейбл): Between The Lines Номер по каталогу: btl 018, EFA 10188-2 Страна: UK Аудиокодек: FLAC . lac) Тип рипа: tracks+. August 2011 EAC extraction logfile from 15.
Artist: Icebreaker Title Of Album: Extraction Year Of Release: 2001 Label: Between The Lines Genre: Avant-Garde Jazz, Modern Jazz Quality: Lossless Bitrate: FLAC (tracks+. Tracklist: Damian le Gassick: Mad Legs In A Sack 15:59 01. 1st Movement 3:37 02. 2nd Movement 5:50 03. 3rd Movement (Jazz Piano) 6:32 Gordon McPherson: The Baby Bear's Bed 26:40 04. untitled 3:54 05. untitled 1:27 06. untitled 4:02 07. untitled 4:28 08. untitled 1:53 09. untitled 3:14 10. untitled 4:16 11. untitled 3:26. Icebreaker - Extraction (2001).
Extraction is a collaborative studio album by guitarist Greg Howe, drummer Dennis Chambers and bassist Victor Wooten, released on October 7, 2003 by Tone Center Records. According to Howe, the album went through a very difficult recording process which spanned two years, resulting in disagreements between the three musicians and Shrapnel founder Mike Varney, as well as several delays in the release date.
Icebreaker International - Port of Singapore. album: Trein Maersk: A Report to the Natoarts Board of Directors. Gerolamo Sacco - The Icebreaker. Timestamp - North lands. Run To Sandy - B-Sides. previous page next page.
Although often described as a minimalist jazz band, England's Icebreaker combines such additional styles as contemporary classical, rock, and alternative, and is comprised of 12 members (featuring pan pipes, saxophones, electric violin, cello, guitars, percussion, and keyboards).
Choose icebreaker for your adventures outdoors and in life. Technical innovations and natural fibers provide the ultimate comfort and performance without compromising on style or the wellbeing of the planet. Terms and Conditions. Purchase 1 pair of full-price Icebreaker socks to receive a 2nd pair of equal or lesser value for 50% off. While stocks last. This offer runs from June 18th 2019 at 12:01am PST until June 28th 2019 at 11:59pm PST.
|Damian Le Gassick: Mad Legs In A Sack||15:59|
|3||3rd Movement (Jazz Piano)||6:32|
|Gordon McPherson: The Baby Bear's Bed||26:40|
|4||The Baby Bear's Bed||3:54|
|5||The Baby Bear's Bed||1:27|
|6||The Baby Bear's Bed||4:02|
|7||The Baby Bear's Bed||4:28|
|8||The Baby Bear's Bed||1:53|
|9||The Baby Bear's Bed||3:14|
|10||The Baby Bear's Bed||4:16|
|11||The Baby Bear's Bed||3:26|
|17||Mel: Goldylox ("Secret Hidden Bonus Track Mix") Remix Of The Baby Bear's Bed||8:33|
- Distributed By – EFA – 10188-2
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Between The Lines
- Copyright (c) – Between The Lines
- Made By – Sony DADC – A0100372674-0101
- Recorded At – Clowns Pocket Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Clowns Pocket Recording Studio
- Accordion – David Farmer
- Alto Saxophone – Bradley Grant
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Richard Craig
- Bass Guitar – Pete Wilson
- Cello [Electric] – Audrey Riley
- Composed By – Damian Le Gassick* (tracks: 1 to 3), Gordon McPherson (tracks: 4 to 11, 17)
- Cover [Art Work] – Jutta Obenhuber
- Directed By [Artistic Director] – Franz Koglmann
- Engineer – Derek Nash
- Executive-Producer – between the lines GmbH & Co. oHG
- Flute, Panpipes – Rowland Sutherland
- Flute, Panpipes, Programmed By [Keyboards] – James Poke
- Graphics [Design] – fuhrer vienna
- Guitar – James Woodrow
- Keyboards, Piano – Andrew Zolinsky, Dominic Saunders
- Liner Notes – James Poke
- Producer – James Poke
- Producer [Assistant] – Mel*
- Remix – Mel* (tracks: 17)
- Vibraphone [Vibes], Marimba, Performer [Octapads] – Julian Warburton
- Violin [Electric] – Darragh Morgan
NotesTracks 12 to 16 are only silence!
Recorded and mixed at Clowns Pocket Studio, Bexley, Kent, England, June 2000-Jan 2001.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 18751 01882 2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L554
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94Y5
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC A0100372674-0101 14 A1
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 10223