Gary Numan - The Pleasure Principle / Warriors FLAC album
Опубликовано: 14 сент. 2015 г. Gary Numan - The Pleasure Principle live. The Pleasure Principal Live. The Orchard Music (от лица компании "Mortal Records"); UBEM, ASCAP, LatinAutor - UMPG, UMPI, WAMA, In. AMRA, LatinAutor, CMRRA, UMPG Publishing, BMI - Broadcast Music In. и другие авторские общества (4). Композиция.
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Gary Numan.
The Pleasure Principle is the debut solo studio album by English musician Gary Numan. Released about six months after Replicas (1979), the second album with his band Tubeway Army, The Pleasure Principle peaked at number 1 in the United Kingdom. The Pleasure Principle has been described as featuring synth-pop and new wave throughout. Numan completely abandoned electric guitar on the album.
Producer – Gary Numan. Typography – Su Wathan. Vocals, Keyboards, Percussion – Gary Numan. Written-By – Gary Numan. Comes with a printed inner sleeve (rounded corners) containing album lyrics on one side and band picture on the other. 1979 Beggars Banquet.
Warriors (Gary Numan album). Gary Numan returned to England in May 1983 to record the album. He had written most of the album's material in late 1982-early 1983, while he was living in Jersey, Channel Islands (after spending a few months in Los Angeles, California as a Tax exile).
Album Information : Title: Pleasure Principle/Warriors. Release Date:1987-01-01.
Warriors Lyrics Gary Numan. Album The Pleasure Principle, Warriors. Gary Numan - Warriors Songtext. I fall Down No control somehow. No help Now My favour slides. No one comes Here Now I'm feeding strangers. Thin air Like cold death Here in my heart. I fell for so long for you all I fell for so long for you I fell for so long for you. Come in I'm the ghost Of the white faced clown. I won't look back She's gone.
Gary Numan (born Gary Anthony James Webb on 8 March 1958) is an English singer, composer, and musician, most widely known for his chart-topping 1979 hits "Are 'Friends' Electric?" (as Tubeway Army) and "Cars". His signature sound consists of heavy synthesiser hooks fed through guitar effects pedals. Missing lyrics by Gary Numan? Know any other songs by Gary Numan?
chart-topping Are Friends Electric, he had enough clout to convince his label (Beggar’s Banquet) to allow him to go with a solo identity. This album was a departure from the more guitar-based punk of Gary’s first two albums: Tubeway Army and Replicas. I wanted to experiment by making an album without guitars; I wanted to make a purely electronic album.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-14||Me! I Disconnect From You (Live)||3:03|
|2-2||I Am Render
Written-By – Numan*, Webb*
|2-3||The Iceman Comes||4:25|
|2-4||This Prison Moon||3:18|
|2-7||The Tick Tock Man
Keyboards – Terry Martin
|2-8||Love Is Like Clock Law||4:00|
|2-9||The Rhythm Of The Evening||5:54|
|2-10||My Car Slides||3:01|
|2-11||My Car Slides||4:42|
|2-12||Poetry And Power||4:25|
|2-13||Face To Face (Letters)||3:46|
|2-14||Cars ('E' Reg Extended Model)
Remix – Zeus B. Held
|2-15||Cars (Motorway Mix)
Remix – Zeus B. Held
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Beggars Banquet Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Beggars Banquet Records Ltd.
- Published By – Beggars Banquet Music Ltd.
- Published By – Momentum Music Ltd.
- Published By – Numan Music Ltd.
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus
- Backing Vocals – Tracey Ackerman* (tracks: 2-1 to 2-9)
- Bass – Joe Hubbard (tracks: 2-1 to 2-9), Paul Gardiner (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Drums – Cedric Sharpley* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10, 2-1 to 2-9)
- Engineer – Nick Smith (tracks: 2-1 to 2-9), Pete Buhlmann (tracks: 2-1 to 2-9)
- Engineer [Assistant To Nick Smith] – Mark Brown (tracks: 2-1 to 2-9)
- Engineer [Assistant To Pete Buhlmann] – John Webb (tracks: 2-1 to 2-9)
- Guitar – Bill Nelson (tracks: 2-1 to 2-9), Gary Numan (tracks: 2-1 to 2-9), Rrussell Bell (tracks: 2-1 to 2-9)
- Keyboards – Bill Nelson (tracks: 2-1 to 2-9), Christopher Payne* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10, 2-1 to 2-9), Chris Payne (tracks: 2-1 to 2-9), Gary Numan (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10, 2-1 to 2-9), John Webb (tracks: 2-1 to 2-9)
- Liner Notes – Francis Drake
- Mixed By – Gary Numan (tracks: 2-1 to 2-9), Pete Buhlmann (tracks: 2-1 to 2-9)
- Percussion – Cedric Sharpley* (tracks: 2-1 to 2-9), Gary Numan (tracks: 2-1 to 2-9), John Webb (tracks: 2-1 to 2-9)
- Producer, Vocals – Gary Numan (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10, 2-1 to 2-9)
- Saxophone – Dick Morrissey (tracks: 2-1 to 2-9)
- Viola – Christopher Payne* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10), Chris Payne (tracks: 2-1 to 2-9)
- Written-By – Gary Numan (tracks: 1-1 to 2-1, 2-3 to 2-15)
NotesMade in England
Disc one published by Beggars Banquet Music Ltd / Momentum Music Ltd.
Tracks 1-1 to 1-10, 1-13 to 1-15 (p) 1979 : 1-11, 1-12
(p) 1985 Beggars Banquet Records Ltd.
Disc two published by Numan Music Ltd except 2-14 and 2-15 Beggars Banquet Music Ltd. / Momentum Music Ltd.
Tracks 2-1 to 2-12 (p) 1983 : 2-13 (p) 1981 : 2-14 and 2-15 (p) 1987 Beggars Banquet Records Ltd.
(c) 1993 Beggars Banquet Records Ltd.
Tracks 1-1 to 1-10 recorded at Marcus Music AB, London.
Tracks 2-1 to 2-9 recorded at Rock City Studios, Shepperton.
Jewel case with 12-page booklet featuring lyrics, notes and photos.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 5 012093 915326 >
- Barcode (Scanned): 5012093915326
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1 - Mirrored): BEGA 153 CD 1 • 1:1 :MASTERED: :BY NIMBUS:
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2 - Mirrored): BEGA 153 CD 2 • 1:0 :MASTERED: :BY NIMBUS: