Various - Killing Cuts 4 FLAC album
from the album ''Extremities,Dirt And Various Repressed Emotions'' (1990). 50+ видео Воспроизвести все. Воспроизвести.
Various – Killing Cuts 4. Label: Metal Hammer – DPMH1197. Series: Killing Cuts – 4. Format: CD, Cardsleeve.
4 Cuts by Fabio Vinuesa, released 21 January 2019 1. A1 Introduction 2. A2 Wrrrong AF 3. B1 Smoke Milezz 4. B2 Hurt U So Solid Tapes and Ritmos Comunes boss Fabio Vinuesa gave us a wide selection of tracks to chose from, and it was quite complicate to chose the ones to be pressed. In the end, we selected one from each style that Fabio masters: electro, techno, house and dreamy hardcore. The EP is a solid representation of Fabio's work and aesthetics: strong melodic sense and great production skills, combined in 4 Cuts ready to be enjoyed both at home and in the club.
Struck A Nerve (Live). 2 –One Minute Silence.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. Photo of Various - Killing Cuts 4. More albums of Various: FFI Beatwax Presents Beatrax.
Liste der Bands NWOBHM Diamond Head Four Cuts. Band Name Diamond Head. Album Name Four Cuts. Type EP. Erscheinungsdatum 1982. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen7.
Killing Cuts 2: (The Sequel). Release group by Various Artists. Killing Cuts 2: (The Sequel). Enhanced CD. 17. 1997-05. Type: Album + Compilation.
New Album Releases – download full albums, daily updates! . Artist: Various Artists. Album: Deep Cuts And Rarities.
KILL YOURSELF Part IV: The Trill Clinton Saga. Released September 24, 2014. KILL YOURSELF Part IV: The Trill Clinton Saga Tracklist.
Pandemonium is the ninth studio album by English rock band Killing Joke, released on 2 August 1994 by record label Butterfly. This album marked Killing Joke's return after a four-year-long hiatus, the longest the band had taken since it was initially founded. This album also featured the return of founding member Youth, who replaced Paul Raven on bass. The vocal tracks for "Pandemonium", "Exorcism" and "Millennium" were recorded in the King's Chamber of The Great Pyramid of Giza.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Machine Head||Struck A Nerve (Live)
Written-By – Machine Head , Flynn*
|2||–One Minute Silence||Norfuckinmality
Written-By – Barry*, One Minute Silence
|3||–Deicide||Serpents Of The Light
Written-By – Deicide, Benton*
|4||–Strapping Young Lad||Detox
Written-By – Townsend*
|5||–Fear Factory||Flashpoint (Chosen Few Mix)
Written-By – Cazares*, Herrera*
Written-By – Foil, Duggie*
|7||–Type O Negative||In Praise Of Bacchus (Radio Edit)
Written-By – Steele*
|8||–Jim Martin||Disco Dust
Written-By – Martin*
Written-By – Shaine*, Geer*
|10||–Judas Priest||Bullet Train
Written-By – Tipton*, Downing*
|11||–The Blood Devine||Visions In Blue
Written-By – White*, The Blood Devine
Written-By – Lehmann
|13||–Gigantic||In Your Hair
Written-By – Fletcher*, Blair*, Marsh*, Barker*
Written-By – Cowan*, Cowan*, Hughes*, Blackham*
Written-By – Iovine , Jonathan Browning , Marshal
|16||–The Chaos Engine||Purge
Written-By – Holder*
|17||–Dredge||Jump Sucka (Hammer Mix)
Written-By – Cribb , Farinha , Oile , Spylianou
|18||–Tura Satana, Biohazard & Cradle Of Filth||Answerphone Messages|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dennis Publishing
- Copyright (c) – Dennis Publishing
- Glass Mastered At – MPO
- Published By – Roadblock Music, Inc.
- Published By – Machine Headache Publishing
- Published By – Roadster Music B.V.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Magic Arts Publishing
- Published By – Hatefile Music
- Published By – Pyromantic Publishing
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishing
- Published By – EMI Songs
- Published By – Vile Music
- Published By – Street Culture Music Publishing
- Published By – Kitten Soft Songs
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music
- Copyright (c) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Copyright (c) – Big Cat
- Copyright (c) – Century Media Records
- Copyright (c) – Mute
- Copyright (c) – SPV GmbH
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Priest Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Peaceville
- Copyright (c) – Street Culture Records
- Copyright (c) – Music For Nations
- Copyright (c) – Almo Sounds
- Copyright (c) – Fluffy Freako Records
NotesGiven away free with the November 1997 issue of Metal Hammer
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: DPHM 1197 MPO 01 @@ 9 02
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L032
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 120A