New Grass Revival - New Grass Revival FLAC album
The New Grass Revival. The New Grass Revival. Авторы текста и музыки. Charlie Wilson, Annie Lennox, Dave Stewart, Patrick Seymour.
Get all the lyrics to songs by New Grass Revival and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics.
Album · 1994 · 18 Songs. More By New Grass Revival.
Профессиональные моющие средства cleanPRO. nbsp;· моющие средства
Listen to music from New Grass Revival like Callin' Baton Rouge, Revival & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from New Grass Revival. A new version of Last. Tony Trischka Tony Trischka.
Anthology is the title of a 1990 compilation album by progressive bluegrass band New Grass Revival. Can't Stop Now" (Nicholson, Waldman) – 3:56. Ain't That Peculiar" (Moore, Robinson, Rogers) – 2:48. Angel Eyes" (Hiatt, Koller) – 4:29. Revival" (Rowan) – 3:51. Metric Lips" (Fleck) – 4:33. Reach" (Hall) – 3:56. You Plant Your Fields" (Lowery, Waldman) – 3:30. Callin' Baton Rouge" (Linde) – 2:38. Hold to a Dream" (O'Brien) – 3:38.
New Grass Revival is the seventh studio album by the progressive bluegrass band New Grass Revival, released in 1986. What You Do To Me" (Hall). Love Someone Like Me" (Holly Dunn, Radney Foster). Lonely Rider" (Flynn). Sweet Release" (Flynn). How Many Hearts" (Flynn). In The Middle of the Night" (Flynn). Saw You Running" (Moore). Ain´t That Peculiar" (Moore, Robinson, Rogers). Seven By Seven" (Fleck). Sam Bush - guitar, mandolin, fiddle, vocals
New Grass Revival (1972 album). New Grass Revival is the most commonly used title of an album recorded and released in 1972 by the progressive bluegrass band New Grass Revival on the Starday label. This album was also released under the titles, The Arrival of the New Grass Revival and Today's Bluegrass. The New Grass Revival released another album titled New Grass Revival in 1986; due to personnel changes only Sam Bush was on both.
Brightly directed by legendary Nashville producer Garth Fundis (his fourth with the band), the simply titled New Grass Revival is another in their strong line of progressive bluegrass recordings. The instrumental prowess of Bela Fleck and Sam Bush take center stage on many songs, including Fleck's signature banjo piece "Seven by Seven.
Best of New Grass Revival. Fly Through the Country, When the Storm Is Over. Friday Night in America.
New Grass Revival is the most commonly used title of an album recorded and released in 1972 by the progressive bluegrass band New Grass Revival on the Starday label. Pennies In My Pocket".
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Great Balls Of Fire
Written-By – Jack Hammer, Otis Blackwell
Written-By – Norman Blake
|A3||Body & Soul
Written-By – Virginia Stauffer
|A4||Whisper My Name
Written-By – Ebo Walker
|A5||Lonesome Fiddle Blues
Written-By – Vassar Clements
|B1||Pennies In My Pocket
Written-By – Mark Olsen
Written-By – Jim Smoak, Steve Brines*
|B3||With Care From Someone
Written-By – Bernie Leadon, Douglas Dillard*, Gene Clark
|B4||I Wish I Said (I Love You One More Time)
Written-By – Sam Bush, Steve Brines*
|B5||Prince Of Peace
Written-By – Leon Russell
- Recorded At – Starday-King Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Woodland Studios
- Pressed By – Plastic Products
- Distributed By – Starday-King Records
- Published By – Hill & Range Songs
- Published By – Tutwiler Music
- Published By – Bill Monroe Music
- Published By – Falls City Music
- Published By – Lakeland Music
- Published By – Durano Music
- Published By – Pamper Music
- Published By – Experience
- Published By – Unichappell
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Ft. Knox Music
- Published By – Skyhill Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tenn Recording & Publishing Co. Inc.
- Banjo, Vocals – Cortney Johnson*
- Bass, Vocals – Ebo Walker
- Design [Art Design] – Dan Quest & Associates, Inc.*
- Guitar, Dobro, Vocals – Curtis Burch
- Lacquer Cut By – RFS*
- Liner Notes – Radio John
- Mandolin, Fiddle, Guitar, Mandolin [Bottle Neck], Vocals – Sam Bush
- Photography By – Victoria Wise
- Producer – Hal Neely
- Recorded By [Audio] – Michael S. Stone*
Notes℗ 1972 Tenn. Recording & Publishing Co. Inc.
Publishing and Rights Society credits:
Track A1: Hill & Range Songs/BMI
Track A2: Tutwiler Music/BMI
Track A3: Bill Monroe Music/BMI
Track A4: Falls City Music/BMI
Track A5: Lakeland Music/Durano Music/BMI
Track B1: Pamper Music/BMI
Track B2: Experience/Uni-Chappell/BMI
Track B3: Irving Music Inc./BMI
Track B4: Ft. Knox Music/BMI
Track B5: Skyhill Music/BMI
Track A5 is titled "Lonesome Fiddle Blues" on the jacket and "Lonesome Fiddle" on the disc label.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): SLP 482-498 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): SLP 482-498 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etching): 482-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etching): 482-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B lacquer cutting engineer initials etching): RFS
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B lacquer cutting facility initials etching): WSS
- Matrix / Runout (Side A pressing plant etching): PP
|HCD-307||New Grass Revival||New Grass Revival (CD, Album, RE)||Hollywood||HCD-307||US||1992|
|SLPT 1482||New Grass Revival||The Arrival Of The New Grass Revival (8-Trk, Album)||Starday Records||SLPT 1482||US||1972|
|SHB 8450||New Grass Revival||The Arrival Of The New Grass Revival (LP, Album)||London Records||SHB 8450||UK||1972|
|SLP-482, SLP 482||New Grass Revival||New Grass Revival (LP, Album, RE)||Starday Records, Starday Records, Gusto Records||SLP-482, SLP 482||US||1977|
|SLP-482||New Grass Revival||New Grass Revival (LP, Album, RE)||Starday Records, Gusto Records||SLP-482||US||1977|