Béla Fleck - Inroads FLAC album
Album · 1985 · 9 Songs.
Listen free to Béla Fleck – Inroads (Toninio, Somerset and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Inroads is an album by American banjoist Béla Fleck, released in 1986. All tracks written by Béla Fleck. Four Wheel Drive" – 3:53. The Old Country" – 2:58. Hudson's Bay" – 5:22. Close to Home" – 4:02. Timothy Britton - Bagpipes. Jerry Douglas - Dobro. Connie Heard - Violin. Kenny Malone - Drums. Mark O'Connor - Violin.
By: Béla Fleck (1986, Jazz). More albums from Béla Fleck: Crossing The Tracks by Béla Fleck. Tales From The Acoustic Planet by Béla Fleck. Echo In The Valley by Béla Fleck. Double Time by Béla Fleck. The Melody Of Rhythm - Triple Concerto & Music For Trio by Béla Fleck. Music For Two by Béla Fleck. Deviation by Béla Fleck. View all albums . Inroads. By: Béla Fleck (1986, Jazz).
Béla Fleck – Inroads. Label: Rounder Records – Rounder 0219. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Written-By – Béla Fleck. B3. Hudson's Bay. Bass – Edgar Meyer, John Cowan (tracks: A3, A4, B3, B4), Mark Schatz (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1 to B3). Drums – Kenny Malone, Kirby Shelstad (tracks: B4).
Fleck is well-known for expanding the horizons of bluegrass, and he creates lots of new sounds here, ably assisted by other talented musicians such as mandolinist Sam Bush, dobroist Jerry Douglas, and violinist Mark O'Connor. Tracks include "Ireland," "Four Wheel Drive," "Perplexed," and "The Old Country.
Inroads (album), a 1986 album by Béla Fleck. Crossing the Tracks (1979). Natural Bridge (1982).
Inroads is a world fusion music album recording by BÉLA FLECK released in 1986 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. Inroads Rounder 1998.
|4||Four Wheel Drive||3:53|
|7||The Old Country||2:59|
|9||Close To Home||4:02|
- Recorded At – Nashville Sound Connection
- Banjo, Composed By, Producer, Written-By – Béla Fleck
- Bass – John Cowan (tracks: 3, 4, 8, 9), Mark Schatz (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8)
- Bass, Composed By – Edgar Meyer (tracks: 7)
- Cover, Photography – Charmaine Lanham
- Design – Scott Billington
- Drums – Kenny Malone (tracks: 1-8)
- Drums, Vibraphone – Kirby Shelstad (tracks: 9)
- Engineer – Bill VornDick*
- Guitar – Pat Flynn
- Mandolin – Sam Bush
- Percussion – Tom Roady
- Resonator Guitar – Jerry Douglas
- Uilleann Pipes – Timothy Britton*
- Violin – Connie Herd (tracks: 7), Mark O'Connor
NotesThe string chart on "The Old Country" was composed by Edgar Meyer. "Cecata" was a group improvisation. Kirby's intro to "Perplexed" was also improvised.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 11661 0219 2 1
- Barcode (scannable): 011661021921
- Matrix / Runout: 129943-D1-4342 DISCTRONICS USA **ROCDO219
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2D31
|Rounder 0219||Béla Fleck||Inroads (LP, Album)||Rounder Records||Rounder 0219||US||1986|
|Rounder-0219||Béla Fleck||Inroads (Cass, Album, Dol)||Rounder Records||Rounder-0219||US||1986|