Divine Ascension - As The Truth Appears FLAC album
Divine Ascension : As the Truth Appears,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Listen free to Divine Ascension – As The Truth Appears (Answers, Visionary and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
to is the largest czech cloud storage.
Artists Divine Ascension As the Truth Appears. As the Truth Appears Divine Ascension. As the Truth Appears. This album has an average beat per minute of 89 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 84/92 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist As the Truth Appears. BPM Profile As the Truth Appears. Album starts at BPM, ends at 84BPM (+84), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Divine Ascension. Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
Album · 2011 · 12 Songs. Listen on Apple Music.
Additional orchestration at Red Well Studios, Quebec Drums recorded and engineered July 2009 at Eastern Bloc Studios, Melbourne Guitars and bass recorded and engineered August 2019 at Systematic Productions, Melbourne Vocals recorded and engineered August 2009, October 2009 and August 2010 at Sing Sing Recording Studio, Melbourne.
In conclusion, As the Truth Appears is a relatively forgettable debut. With this, I hope to have provided a realistic assessment of the album. Divine Ascension represents what every faction of this niche should sound like; it's melodic, heavy, emotive, atmospheric, powerful, and certainly divine.
Divine Ascension Logo Tee – Men’s. As The Truth Appears’ – Hoodie. Divine Ascension Logo Beanie.
Listen to Divine Ascension Radio featuring songs from As the Truth Appears free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. Станции, на которых звучит Divine Ascension.
|3||In My Mind||4:40|
|5||Guided By Osiris||6:26|
|6||One Last Caress||4:28|
|7||Garden Of Evil||4:47|
- Manufactured By – Hydrant Music
- Copyright (c) – Divine Ascension
- Recorded At – Eastern Bloc Studios, Melbourne
- Engineered At – Eastern Bloc Studios, Melbourne
- Recorded At – Systematic Productions
- Engineered At – Systematic Productions
- Recorded At – Sing Sing Studios
- Engineered At – Sing Sing Studios
- Recorded At – Audrey Studios
- Engineered At – Audrey Studios
- Mastered At – Panic-Room Mastering
- Artwork By, Layout, Design – Jon Hocking
- Drums – Luke Wenczel
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Karl Szulik
- Liner Notes – 藤木昌生
- Mastered By – Plec
- Orchestrated By [Additional] – Maxime Côté
- Orchestrated By [Trumpet], Arranged By [Choir], Piano, Cello – Don Marciano (tracks: 12)
- Photography By [Band photography] – Andrew Raszevski
- Recorded By – Davin Pidoto
- Recorded By, Engineer – Ermin Hamidovic, Heath MacKaay
- Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Bass – Robb Inglis
- Vocals – Jennifer Borg, Silvio Massaro (tracks: 1,8)
- Written By, Producer, Performer – Divine Ascension
Notes- 2015 japanese re-release of the album including the 2 bonus tracks (9, "Hope Arising" and 12, "Not Today")
- Included is a sticker of Hydrant Music, celebrating their 5th Anniversary
- The catalogue number of this re-release is QIHC-51012 as written on the obi; however on the disc, on the booklet and on the fold out-sheet (liner notes in japanese) the catalogue number of the original release, QIHC-10019 can be found.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4582329405125
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- ASIN: B011CW5JXM
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L245
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1E20
- Matrix / Runout: QIHC-10019 AK1109A
|QIHC-10019||Divine Ascension||As The Truth Appears (CD, Album)||Hydrant Music||QIHC-10019||Japan||2011|
|none||Divine Ascension||As The Truth Appears (12xFile, AAC, Album, RE, 256)||974113 Records DK||none||2018|
|NMR-557||Divine Ascension||As The Truth Appears (CD, Album)||Nightmare Records||NMR-557||USA & Canada||2011|