James - Strip-Mine FLAC album
Listen free to James – Strip-Mine (What For, Charlie Dance and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Listen to Strip-Mine by James on Deezer.
Similar to Strip-mine, but, pressed by Specialty Records Corporation. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the . 1988 Sire Records Company for the . Cat on jacket spine, inner sleeve: 9 25657-1 Cat on labels: 1-25657. Includes printed inner sleeve.
James - Strip-Mine (1988). Strip-Mine (1988) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Strip-Mine (1988).
Strip-mine was the second studio album from English band James, released in September 1988. The album was produced by Hugh Jones, except "Riders" and "Refrain" which were produced by Steve Power and Steve Lovell. After the recording sessions in 1987, the release of the album was delayed a number of times by the record label, but it was eventually remixed early the following year at London's Battery Studios before finally getting a release in September 1988. Additional musicians.
James' first new album in six years La Petite Mort was released on 2 June 2014 along with a promo single "Moving On". In July 2014, the band headlined on the Castle Stage for Camp Bestival at Lulworth Castle in Dorset and announced a ten date UK tour starting on 10 November, preceded by an 11 October headlining of the entertainment at the Rugby league Super League grand final at Old Trafford, performing a set before the game and in the half time show.
Charlie Dance, 02:28. Are You Ready, 02:34. James Blunt You're Beautiful. Metallica Nothing Else Matters. Kansas Dust In the Wind. Radio Monte Carlo Gold Collection. Queen We Are the Champions. Surface mining, including strip mining, open-pit mining and mountaintop removal mining, is a broad category of mining in which soil and rock overlying the mineral deposit are removed, in contrast to underground mining, in which the overlying rock is left in place, and the minera. oal strip mine in Wyoming. Sulfur miner with sulfur obtained from Ijen Volcano, Indonesia (2015).
Happy Anniversary: James, STRIP-MINE. This is the article full template. Wednesday, September 26, 2018. Although STRIP-MINE also managed to chart, it did so more than 20 spots lower than its predecessor, which is not generally the stuff that successes are made of, and any confidence the band may have had about their rising profile was no doubt stifled by the failure of any of the album’s singles to chart.
Strip-mine was the second album from English band James, released in September 1988. Track listing 1. Release details 2. Personnel 3. James . The Essential Rock Discography - Volume 1: 550. 2006. Snow, Mat (September 1988).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|4||Are You Ready
Producer – Steve Lovell, Steve Power
Mixed By – Hugh Jones
Mixed By – Hugh Jones
- Manufactured By – Record Service GmbH
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Pressed By – WMME Alsdorf
- Bass, Vocals – Jim Glennie
- Brass – Kick Horns* (tracks: 2)
- Design, Layout – Bracken Harper
- Drums, Piano, Vocals – Gavan Whelan
- Guitar, Keyboards, Flute, Vocals – Larry Gott
- Keyboards – Richard Evans (tracks: 4)
- Management [Representation Worldwide] – So What Arts Ltd.
- Management [Time Space Continuity] – Martine McDonagh
- Maracas – Clive Mellor (tracks: 7)
- Mixed By – Doctor Steve Power* (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 10)
- Photography By – Mark Osborne
- Producer, Engineer – Hugh Jones
- Vocals, Words By – Tim Booth
- Written-By, Performer – James
NotesThis release has the long Category 7599-25657-2 and WE 835 on the rear cover, top right, beneath the barcode & JIM CD2.
Issued in transparent jewel case with black CD-tray & 8-page booklet.
Title is on front cover and disc as: Strip~mine; on spine as: STRIP-MINE
From the rear cover:
Manufactured in Germany by Record Service GmbH, Alsdorf. A Warner Communications Company.
© 1988 Sire Records Company for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
℗ 1988 Sire Records Company for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
On the disc:
Made in Germany
From the booklet:
Copyright Control 1987/8
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7599-25657-2 1
- Price Code: WE 835
- SPARS Code (on disc): AAD
- Label Code: LC 3228
- Rights Society: GEMA / BIEM
- Matrix / Runout: 759925657-2 WME
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0533
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0527
|925657-1, JIM LP2||James||Strip-mine (LP, Album)||Blanco Y Negro, Sire||925657-1, JIM LP2||Europe||1988|
|WPCR-10366||James||Strip-Mine (CD, Album)||Sire||WPCR-10366||Japan||1999|
|JIM CD2, 925 657-2||James||Strip-Mine (CD, Album)||Sire, Sire, Blanco Y Negro, Blanco Y Negro||JIM CD2, 925 657-2||UK & Europe||1988|
|4-25657, 9-25657 4||James||Strip-Mine (Cass, Album)||Sire, Sire||4-25657, 9-25657 4||US||1988|
|JIM CD2, 7599-25657-2||James||Strip-Mine (CD, Album, RE)||Sire, Sire, Blanco Y Negro, Blanco Y Negro||JIM CD2, 7599-25657-2||UK & Europe||Unknown|