My So-Called Band - My So-Called Band FLAC album
Nashville's My So-Called Band played Weezer's "Blue Album" and "Pinkerton" from start to finish (plus B-sides) at The Stone Fox on November 10, 2012.
Format: CD, Album CD, EP.
Get all the lyrics to songs by My So-Called Band and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics.
My So-Called Band was a punk rock band from Charlotte, North Carolina active in the 1990s and 2000s. The band was started in 1995 by singer-bassist Chris Peigler, guitarist Luke Warm, and drummer Patrick Korson. Prior thereto, Peigler had been a member of several other bands, including Intensive Care and Proletariat Madonna, and has also contributed to the fanzine Razorcake. In 2001, they started their own record label known as "Suicide Watch Records".
The Ultimate 90's Experience. CommunitySee all. 4,441 people like this. 4,482 people follow this. AboutSee all. Contact My So-Called Band on Messenger.
A Band Called O were a band from Jersey, Channel Islands. Originally known as The Parlour Band, playing progressive rock, they renamed to A Band Called O for two albums on CBS/Epic and later to The O Band for further albums with UA. Despite issuing five albums, on three major labels, and being championed by John Peel, for whom they recorded four Peel Sessions, they had no chart success; but were a popular live act, who toured Britain and Europe.
D-12 - My Band (Album Version (Explicit)).
Hey 90s fans! We're going to be opening for Saved By The Belvedere at The Original Mothers on July 31st! It'll be the perfect Afterpalooza event for those of you that want a more intimidate music setting after hours of sweating on strangers. ) 22 Haziran 2015, 13:19 ·. Herkese Açık. 1 Yorum · Haberin Tam Boyutu. Anyone get any good pictures of us from the show last weekend?
My So-Called Band arrived on the Pop, Rock scene with the appearance of the album 'The Punk Girl Next Door' published on November 15, 2000. Later on, My So-Called Band published the hugely famous album 'Always Something There To Destroy Me' which is comprised of some of the most famous work from the My So-Called Band discography.
队列表 Nu Metal From Zero My So-Called Life. 4. My So-Called Life.
|1||No Kate Moss|
|2||Home For The Holidays|
|3||Will You Still Drug Me Tomorrow?|
|5||It's Your Neighborhood Now|
|6||She's My Favorite Shoplifter|
|8||I Wanna Be You|
|9||Just Like Me|
|10||The Next Time She Gets Flowers...|
|12||Throw Me In The River|
|Bonus EP: "The Ballad Of Aaron Pitkin..."|
|1||Spin Me 'Round|
|2||When Heather Had One Mommy|
|3||Highway 51 Revisited|
|4||Dumber Than Bob Dole|
|5||She's Out Of The Scene|
- Recorded At – The Basement, Charlotte, NC
- Backing Vocals – Robin Lincoln (tracks: 11)
- Backing Vocals, Lead Vocals [all vocals on EP track 1], Guitar, Piano [Piano Guts] – Luke Warm
- Cover, Artwork [Booklet Design] – Contagious Graphics, Steve Munsell
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Patrick Korson
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Bass – Chris Peigler
- Other [CD Insert Model] – Catherine Laughlin
- Other [Live Shot of Luke] – Lauren
- Photography [CD Photos By] – Robin Lincoln
- Photography [Live Shots of Chris & Patrick] – R. Marty Bray
- Producer – Aaron Pitkin
- Written-By – Chris Peigler (tracks: all except tracks 1 and 3 on the EP), Luke Warm (tracks: EP track 3), Mike Percy (tracks: EP track 1), Pete Burns (tracks: EP track 1), Steve Coy (tracks: EP track 1), Tim Lever (tracks: EP track 1), Wayne Hussey (tracks: EP track 1)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 0391-50005-2 2