Ravel, Milhaud, Debussy, Neeme Järvi, Detroit Symphony Orchestra - French Favourites FLAC album
Ships Free in the .
Красочные, яркие и привлекательные изображения с высоким разрешением ждут вас! · Более 2 млн. видео · Более 4,5 млн. эдиториал · Более 100 млн. фото
Jarvi - Ravel/ Debussy/Milhaud: French Favourites. Release Date: July 2000 Originally recorded in 1999. Composer (1875-1937) Maurice Ravel. Composer (1862-1918) Claude Debussy. Composer (1892-1974) Darius Milhaud. Orchestra Detroit Symphony Orchestra. Conductor Neeme Jarvi. Venue Orchestra Hall, Detroit. Producer (Executive) Brian Couzens. Producer Charles Greenwell. Orchestra: Detroit Symphony Orchestra. Conductor: Neeme Jarvi. 11-12 May 1991 (La Valse & Bolero and 11-12 January 1992 (La Mer & Suite provençale). Neeme Järvi’s version of ‘La Mer’ has much going for it; it has a subtle sense of flow and a good feeling for texture. The Penguin Complete Guide.
Explore releases from the Detroit Symphony Orchestra Hall label. Discover what's missing in your discography and shop for Detroit Symphony Orchestra Hall releases. Ravel, Milhaud, Debussy, Neeme Järvi, Detroit Symphony Orchestra - French Favourites (CD, Comp).
Neeme Järvi is not quite the busy star on the international conducting scene he once was, but remains a leader in Estonian music circles. French Music for Ballet: Massenet, Sauguet, Ibert.
French Favourites (classical music album) - Play streams in full or download MP3 from Classical Archives (classicalarchives. Detroit Symphony Orchestra Orchestra, Neeme Järvi Conductor. CD: 1 Tracks: 13 Length: 1:03:59. CD 1. Maurice Ravel Composer. La valse (poème choréographique), . 2 Work.
George Chadwick; Detroit Symphony Orchestra, Neeme Järvi. Detroit Symphony Orchestra, Neeme Järvi. Debussy, Ravel; Tanglewood Festival Chorus, Boston Symphony Orchestra, Sir Colin Davis, London Symphony Orchestra, Pierre Monteux, Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra, Jean Fournet, Bernard Haitink, Detroit Symphony Orchestra, Paul Paray.
The Detroit Symphony Orchestra (DSO) is an American orchestra based in Detroit, Michigan. Its main performance center is Orchestra Hall at the Max M. Fisher Music Center in Detroit's Midtown neighborhood. The DSO performs throughout the metro Detroit area in both paid neighborhood series concerts and free community concerts. The DSO performed the first concert of its first subscription season at 8:00 . on Monday, Dec. 19, 1887 at the Detroit Opera House. The conductor was Rudolph Speil
1. La valse - Maurice Ravel, Detroit Symphony Orchestra, 12:190:30. 2. La mer, L. 109: I. De l'aube a midi sur la mer - Claude Debussy, Detroit Symphony Orchestra, 8:530:30. 3. 109: II. Jeux de vagues - Claude Debussy, Detroit Symphony Orchestra, 6:290:30.
Album · 1997 · 41 Songs. More By Detroit Symphony Orchestra. See All. Barber: Symphonies Nos. 1 and 2, The School for Scandal Overture & Adagio for Strings. John Williams: Horn Concerto.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Composed By – Maurice Ravel
Composed By – Claude Debussy
|2||I. Très Lent||8:48|
|3||II. Allegro (Dans Un Rythme Très Souple)||6:25|
|4||III. Animé Et Tumultueux||8:32|
|Suite Provencale, Op. 152b
Composed By – Darius Milhaud
|6||II. Très Modéré - Vif||1:41|
|13||Bolero - Tempo Di Bolera, Moderato Assai
Composed By – Maurice Ravel
- Recorded At – Detroit Symphony Orchestra Hall
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chandos Records Ltd
- Copyright (c) – Chandos Records Ltd
- Composed By – Claude Debussy (tracks: 2 to 4), Darius Milhaud (tracks: 5 to 12), Maurice Ravel (tracks: 1 & 13)
- Conductor – Neeme Järvi
- Editor – Jonathan Cooper (tracks: 2 to 12), Peter Newble (tracks: 1 & 13)
- Engineer – Dan Dene, Ralph Couzens (tracks: 1 & 13), Robert Shafer
- Executive-Producer – Brian Couzens
- Liner Notes – Edward Blakeman, Michael Fleming
- Orchestra – Detroit Symphony Orchestra
- Producer – Charles Greenwell
NotesLa Valse & Bolero recorded 11-12 May 1991
La Mer & Suite Provencale recorded 11-12 January 1992
Painting on front cover: Ondine, 1889, by Paul Gaugin
This is a reissue of CHAN 7031 (note the identical matrix)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 95115 66152 9
- Label Code: LC 7038
- Matrix / Runout: CHAN 7031 [ 60310 A ]
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L621
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1G45
- Rights Society: MCPS