Various - We're A Happy Family - A Tribute To Ramones FLAC album
Bad Religion - We're A Happy Family from double LP "Various Artists: Gabba Gabba Hey - A Tribute to The Ramones (Triple X) 1991 written by The Ramones t. .
I Just Want To Have Something To Do Performed by We're A Happy Family at House of Rock in St. Louis on March 28th 2011.
Слушайте Red Hot Chilly Peppers - A Tribute To Ramones и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации.
We're a Happy Family: A Tribute to Ramones is a 2003 tribute album to the Ramones by various artists. It started when Johnny Ramone was confronted with the idea of a tribute album and was asked if he wanted to participate, to which he agreed, as long as he would have full control over the project. He was able to get Rob Zombie as a co-producer, and call upon different bands to participate. Rob Zombie also did the cover artwork, and Stephen King, a Ramones fan, wrote the liner notes.
Unfortunately, We're a Happy Family, a star-studded tribute featuring Metallica, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Garbage, and Eddie Vedder, is a surprisingly bland affair, rarely capturing the passion and energy of the Ramones' best music.
Listen free to Various Artists – We're a Happy Family: A Tribute to the Ramones. I can't believe I found it! This is one of the best tributes to the Ramones ever! Rob Zombie helped to produce this masterpiece with some of the best artists out there. It has a variety of talented musicians to tribute the Ramones. Listen to the music, then try to figure out which artists tributes what track of The Ramones hit songs. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Band Name The Ramones. Album Name We're A Happy Family. Erscheinungsdatum 2003. Labels Columbia Records. Musik GenrePunk-Rock. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen8. 1. Havana Affair - Red Hot Chili Peppers. 2. Blitzkrieg Bop - Rob Zombie. 3. I Believe In Miracles - Eddie Vedder & Zeke. 4. 53rd & 3rd - Metallica. 5. Beat On The Brat - U2. 6. Do You Remember Rock 'N' Roll Radio - Kiss. 7. The KKK Took My Baby Away - Marilyn Manson.
Various - Ramones Tribute Album - We're A Happy Family. Various - Ramones Tribute Album - We're A Happy Family.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Red Hot Chili Peppers||Havana Affair
Engineer, Mixed By – Jim ScottProducer – Rick RubinRecorded By – Red Hot Chili PeppersWritten-By – Douglas Colvin, Jeffrey Hyman, John Cummings , Thomas Erdelyi*
|2||–Rob Zombie||Blitzkrieg Bop
Drums – Josh FreeseEngineer – Frank GrynerGuitar [Guitars], Bass – Phil XProducer – Rob Zombie, Scott HumphreyWritten-By – Douglas Colvin, Jeffrey Hyman, John Cummings , Thomas Erdelyi*
|3||–Eddie Vedder And Zeke||I Believe In Miracles
Bass – Diamond Jeff Matz*Drums – Donny PaycheckEngineer, Recorded By – Matt BaylesGuitar – Kurt Bloch, Sonny RiggsLead Guitar – Blind Marky FelchtoneProducer, Mixed By – Kurt BlochVocals, Mixed By – Eddie VedderWritten-By – Daniel Rabinowitz, Douglas Colvin
|4||–Metallica||53rd & 3rd
Producer – MetallicaProducer, Recorded By – Bob RockRecorded By – Mike GilliesWritten-By – Douglas Colvin, Jeffrey Hyman, John Cummings
|5||–U2||Beat On The Brat
Engineer – Ger McDonnellEngineer [Assistant] – Chris Heaney, Matthieu CiouardProducer – Mike HedgesWritten-By – Douglas Colvin, Jeffrey Hyman, John Cummings
|6||–Kiss||Do You Remember Rock 'N' Roll Radio
Producer – Gene Simmons, Paul StanleyRecorded By, Mixed By – Dave ReedWritten-By – Douglas Colvin, Jeffrey Hyman, John Cummings
|7||–Marilyn Manson||The KKK Took My Baby Away
Mellotron [Solo] – John5*Producer, Arranged By, Engineer, Mixed By, Programmed By, Loops [Bass], Synth – Tim SkoldProducer, Arranged By, Keyboards, Drone [Drones] – M.W. Gacy*Producer, Engineer, Mixed By, Vocals, Organ [Organs], Loops – Marilyn Manson Written-By – Douglas Colvin, Jeffrey Hyman, John Cummings
|8||–Garbage||I Just Wanna Have Something To Do
Backing Vocals [Additional] – Beth HalperBass – Daniel ShulmanEngineer – Billy BushProducer – GarbageTechnician [Assistant At Ocean Way] – Chad BrownWritten-By – Douglas Colvin, Jeffrey Hyman, John Cummings
Mixed By – Green DayRecorded By – Willie SamuelsWritten-By – Douglas Colvin
|10||–The Pretenders||Something To Believe In
Producer – Chrissie HyndeProducer, Engineer – Adam SeymourWritten-By – Douglas Colvin, Jean Beauvoir
|11||–Rancid||Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
Engineer – Dave CarlockProducer – RancidWritten-By – Douglas Colvin, Jeffrey Hyman, John Cummings
|12||–Pete Yorn||I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
Drums, Guitar, Bass, Vocals – Pete YornEngineer – Josh Tuner*Mixed By, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – R. Walt VincentProducer – Pete YornProducer, Mixed By, Guitar, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Don FlemingWritten-By – Douglas Colvin, Jeffrey Hyman, John Cummings , Thomas Erdelyi*
|13||–The Offspring||I Wanna Be Sedated
Producer – Jerry Finn, The OffspringWritten-By – Douglas Colvin, Jeffrey Hyman, John Cummings
|14||–Rooney||Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
Engineer [Assistant] – Lynne Earl, Peter Taitague*Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Brian Reeves, Keith ForseyWritten-By – Douglas Colvin, Jeffrey Hyman, John Cummings
|15||–Tom Waits||Return Of Jackie & Judy
Bass – Les ClaypoolDrums – Casey WaitsEngineer [First], Guitar [Guitars] – Brett GurewitzEngineer [Second] – Richard Fisher Producer – Kathleen Brennan, Tom WaitsVocals – Tom WaitsWritten-By – Douglas Colvin, Jeffrey Hyman, John Cummings
|16||–No Artist||(no audio)||0:10|
|17||–No Artist||(no audio)||0:10|
|18||–No Artist||(no audio)||0:10|
|19||–John Frusciante||Today Your Love, Tomorrow The World||2:21|
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Wb Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Taco Tunes Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chrissie Hynde
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – E/M Ventures
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Geffen Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nothing/Interscope Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tom Waits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rancid Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Simstan Music Ltd
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal International Music B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
- Manufactured By – Sony Music
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Recorded At – Cello Studios
- Recorded At – The Chop Shop
- Recorded At – Studio Litho
- Recorded At – HQ, San Rafael
- Recorded At – Hensen Recording
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Nashville
- Recorded At – Catbox Studios
- Recorded At – Westbeach Recorders
- Recorded At – Standard Electrical Recorders
- Recorded At – Jungle Room Studios
- Mixed At – The Village Recorder
- Mixed At – The Ivory Tower
- Mixed At – Westbeach Recorders
- Mixed At – Jungle Room Studios
- Published By – Taco Tunes Inc.
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Rabinowitz Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Hot Boy Music
- Published By – Musik Edition Discoton GmbH
- Published By – BMG Song, Inc.
- A&R [Columbia] – Jon Pikus
- A&R [DV8] – Brendan Bourke
- Compilation Producer – Johnny Ramone, Rob Zombie
- Coordinator [A&R] – Amy Decker, Hilari Farrell
- Executive Producer – Andy Gould, Gary Kurfirst
- Illustration [Cover], Design [Package] – Rob Zombie
- Liner Notes – Stephen King
- Mastered By – Tom Baker (tracks: 2 to 19), Vlado Meller (tracks: 1)
- Photography By [Additional Photos Provided By] – Danny Fields, Frank Grando, Mark Reid , Midori Tsukagoshi
- Photography By [Photo Credit] – Arturo Vega
Notes© 2003 Sony Music Entertment Inc. / ℗ 2000 Reprise Records, 2002 Chrissie Hynde, 2003 E/M Ventures, 2002,
2003 Geffen Records, 2002 Nothing/Interscope, 2002 Tom Waits, 2002, 2003 Warner Bros, Records, 3003
Interscope Records, 2003 Rancid, 2003 Simstan Music Ltd., 2003 Universal Music, B.V., 2003 Sony
Pictures Entertainment Inc., 2003 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
"Blitzkrieg Bop" © 1976 WB Music Comp. (ASCAP), Taco Tunes, Inc. (ASCAP). All Rights Reserved. Used By Permission.
"Rockaway Beach" © 1977 WB Music Comp. (ASCAP), Taco Tunes, Inc. (ASCAP). All Rights Reserved. Used By Permission.
Tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 - WB Music Comp. obo Taco Tunes, Inc. (ASCAP).
Tracks: 3 - Rabinowitz Music admin. worldwide by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI) / Taco Tunes, Inc. (ASCAP).
Tracks: 9 - Taco Tunes, Inc. (ASCAP).
Tracks: 10 - Taco Tunes, Inc. / Hot Boy Music (ASCAP) admin. by Musik-Edition Discoton GMBH (GEMA) admin. in the U.S. by BMG Songs, Inc. (ASCAP).
6 pages blooket
Track 19 a hidden track,
Tracks 16-19 unlisted
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5099750994221
- Label Code: LC 00162
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L551
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): S5099422000-0101 21 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): S5099422000-0101 21 A5
|CK 86352||Various||We're A Happy Family - A Tribute To Ramones (CD, Comp, Ltd, Dig)||DV8 Records, Columbia||CK 86352||US||2003|
|509942 9||Various||We're A Happy Family - A Tribute To Ramones (CD, Comp, RP)||DV8 Records, Columbia||509942 9||Unknown|
|SAMPCD 12198 2||Various||We're A Happy Family - A Tribute To Ramones (CD, Comp, Copy Prot., Promo, Sli)||Columbia||SAMPCD 12198 2||US||2003|
|CK 86352||Various||We're A Happy Family - A Tribute To Ramones (CD, Comp, Ltd)||DV8 Records, Columbia||CK 86352||Mexico||2003|
|509942 2, COL 509942 2, 5099422000||Various||We're A Happy Family - A Tribute To Ramones (CD, Album)||DV8 Records, Columbia, Radioactive||509942 2, COL 509942 2, 5099422000||Europe||2003|