T.S. Monk - Human FLAC album
Monk - Human - Mirage (2) - LP, Album - 90013-1, include Fantasy, A Simple Misunderstanding, I'll Get Over You Somehow, Play Side Two, Life Is What You Make It, Stand, Human.
Album · 1982 · 8 Songs.
to is the largest czech cloud storage.
Label: Mirage (2) – 7. 013-1. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Country: Scandinavia. Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Boo Monk, Yvonne Fletcher. Other – Giorgio Armani. Other – Sandy Martin.
A Simple Misunderstanding, 03:59. I'll Get over You Somehow, 05:40. Play Side Two, 04:14. Life Is What You Make It, 06:23.
Monk received the New York Jazz Awards First Annual "Recording of the Year" award and Downbeats' 63rd annual Album of the Year Reader's Choice Award for Monk on Monk. This is the "80th Anniversary Birthday Tribute to Thelonious Sphere Monk" featuring 20 guest artists including Herbie Hancock, Wayne Shorter, Arturo Sandoval, Dianne Reeves, Nnenna Freelon, and Howard Johnson. By the 1990s, Monk was ready to begin his solo career, in which he has taken a decidedly more jazz-oriented direction. House of Music (Mirage, 1980). More of the Good Life (Mirage, 1981). Human (Mirage, 1982). Take One (Blue Note, 1992). Changing of the Guard (Blue Note, 1993).
Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. I'll Get Over You Somehow. was sampled in. Parle Moi De Benef' by Alpha Wann and Infinit (2014).
9 tracks · 29 July 1997. 9 tracks · 26 August 2003. More of the Good Life.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – James Calloway, Leroy Burgess, Sonny Davenport*
|A2||A Simple Misunderstanding
Written-By – T.S. Monk, Jr.*
|A3||I'll Get Over You Somehow
Written-By – Yvonne Fletcher
|A4||Play Side Two
Written-By – Boo Monk*, Floyd Fisher, T.S. Monk, Jr.*, William Fleet*
|B1||Life Is What You Make It
Written-By – Yvonne Fletcher
Written-By – Boo Monk*, T.S. Monk, Jr.*, Yvonne Fletcher
Written-By – Boo Monk*, Yvonne Fletcher
- Arranged By – T.S. Monk Band*, T.S. Monk*
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Backing Vocals – Eric Mercury, Roberta Flack
- Bass Guitar – James Calloway
- Coordinator [Production] – Eugene Boyd
- Drums, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – T.S. Monk, Jr.*
- Electric Piano [Yamaha], Backing Vocals – John F. Adams
- Engineer – Jeffrey Kawallick* (tracks: A1 to A3, B3), Joe Ferla
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bobby Cohen
- Illustration [Front Cover Illustration] – Norman Walker
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Jeffrey Medina*
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Boo Monk*, Yvonne Fletcher
- Other [All Fashions] – Giorgio Armani
- Other [Fashion Coordinator] – Sandy Martin
- Other [Hair Styling] – Wm. Sonny Henry Jr.
- Other [Make-up] – Pat McDaniels
- Percussion – Victor Y. See Yuen*
- Photography By – Robert Lewis
- Producer – Eric Mercury
- Synthesizer [Obx] – Floyd Fisher
NotesProduced for Criss-Cross Productions, Inc.
A2, A3, B1 to B3: Published by Blackwood Music, Inc.
A1: Published by Blackwood Music, Inc./Famous Music, Inc.
A4: Published by Blackwood Music, Inc./WashinWear Music
A4 to B2: Recorded at The Hit Factory, New York
A1 to A3, B3: Recorded at The Boogie Hotel
℗ © 1982 Mirage Records Inc.
Distributed by Atlantic Recording Corporation
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567-90013-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side One Runout): ST-WTG-825013-C-SP-0-1 SM1-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two Runout): ST-WTG-825014-A-01-SM1-1
- Rights Society: BMI
|90013-1||T.S. Monk||Human (LP, Album)||Mirage||90013-1||US||1982|
|FTG-171||T.S. Monk||Human (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||Funkytowngrooves||FTG-171||UK||2009|
|79.0013-1||T.S. Monk||Human (LP, Album)||Mirage||79.0013-1||Germany||1982|
|79.0013-1||T.S. Monk||Human (LP, Album)||Mirage||79.0013-1||Scandinavia||1982|
|79.0013-1||T.S. Monk||Human (LP, Album)||Mirage||79.0013-1||Netherlands||1982|