Current 93 - Baalstorm, Sing Omega FLAC album
Baalstorm, Sing Omega.
Baalstorm, Sing Omega - Current 93. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией.
Album · 2010 · 9 Songs. Baalstorm, Sing Omega Current 93. Alternative.
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Current 9. Ответить Уведомить меня Helpful. 23 апреля 2015 г. Пожаловаться. ссылающийся Baalstorm, Sing Omega, CD, Album, Dig, NIFE 010CD.
Baalstorm, Sing Omega is no great shift in the Current formula, and as with almost every Current 93 release there's a contradictory and dense sense of the impenetrable and conceptual. If the album can be said to have a single concept then it's to do with Tibet's most famous preoccupation; the apocalypse. Current 93 is a continuously rewoven tapestry of Tibet's dream-life, real-life and revelations (both the personal and the apocalyptic)
Band Name Current 93. Album Name Baalstorm, Sing Omega. Members owning this album1. 1. I Dreamt I Was Æon. 2. With Flowers in the Garden of Fires. 4. Baalstorm! Baalstorm! 5. Passenger Aleph in Name.
Baalstorm, Sing Omega. This album has an average beat per minute of 100 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 74/138 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Baalstorm, Sing Omega. BPM Profile Baalstorm, Sing Omega. Album starts at 82BPM, ends at 138BPM (+56), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Current 93.
Baalstorm, Sing Omega is one of 2010’s hidden gems, and it’s a mighty fine record. So I’ve been sitting here for the past couple of hours trying to collect and jot down my thoughts on just how unfathomably odd Baalstorm, Sing Omega is and I just can’t find the words to describe it. The only concisely realized thought I have is: ‘What.
Album by Current 93. Baalstorm! Baalstorm! Passenger Aleph in Name. The Nudes Lift Shields for War. Night! Death! Storm! Omega! I Dance Narcoleptic.
Opening with the near-spoken word overture of "Baalstorm! Baalstorm!," the album is near orchestral in intent if not delivery, soundscapes and shapes that switch and whisper through David Tibet's customarily blasted heath of private myth and vision. Lonely and lyrical, moody and magic, it hisses and howls with Tibet's expected abstract energy - the voices of spectral children, the invocations of Biblical apocalypse, and Louis Wain-ian kittens - yet it does so with a far more harmonic ear than his recent albums.
|1||I Dreamt I Was Æon||6:52|
|2||With Flowers In The Garden Of Fires||4:08|
|5||Passenger Aleph In Name||4:40|
|6||Tanks Of Flies||3:18|
|7||The Nudes Lift Shields For War||5:31|
|8||Night! Death! Storm! Omega!||3:49|
|9||I Dance Narcoleptic||10:36|
- Copyright (c) – Coptic Cat
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – David Tibet
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Current 93
- Distributed By – SRD
- Copyright (c) – Current 93
- Published By – Domino Music Publishing
- Manufactured By – www.enconahead.co.uk
- Cello – John Contreras
- Cover – David Tibet
- Design, Layout – David Tibet, Paul Jackson
- Drums, Percussion – Alex Neilson
- Guitar, Bass, Electronics – Andrew Liles
- Liner Notes – David Tibet
- Mixed By – Andrew Liles, David Tibet
- Oud, Drum [Erbane, Daf] – Eliot Bates
- Photography [David As Stonehenge In December 1971] – Ghost Or Gone Or Donne
- Photography By [Alex Neilson] – Oliver Edwards
- Photography By [Andrew Liles] – Melon Liles
- Photography By [Baby Dee] – Tore Hallas
- Photography By [Bea Taylor And Isabel Taylor] – Becca Taylor
- Photography By [David As Rome In Batu Gajah, 1964 Or 1965 Or 1966] – Cyril Bunting, Olivia Bunting
- Photography By [David Tibet] – Simo Dalla Valle
- Photography By [Eliot Bates] – Ladi Dell'aira
- Photography By [James Blackshaw] – Doerthe Winter
- Photography By [John Contreras] – Scott Purdy
- Photography By [Melon Liles] – Pandy Cat
- Piano, Organ [Hammond] – Baby Dee
- Recorded By [Alex Neilson's Contribution] – John Cavanagh
- Recorded By, Mastered By – Andrew Liles
- Twelve-String Guitar [12-String Slide And Electric Guitars], Slide Guitar [12-String Slide And Electric Guitars], Electric Guitar [12-String Slide And Electric Guitars], Glockenspiel, Voice – James Blackshaw
- Vocals – Melon Liles
- Voice – Bea Taylor , David Tibet, Isabel Taylor
- Words By [Text] – David Tibet
Notes© Coptic Cat 2010
℗ David Tibet/Current 93 2010
Distributed in UK/Europe by SRD
All music © 2010 Current 93 and those who channel it into us and those who receive the Current. Published by Domino Music.
'Baalstorm! Baalstorm!' utilises extracts from letters David Tibet received from Sarah Dietrich.
Written and recorded in Hastings, Heptonstall, Rome and Turin between August 2009 and March 2010.
Cover: 'She is Naked Like the Water'.
Released in digipak cover with a 24 page booklet including the lyrics.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 61297 21839 4
- Matrix / Runout: WWW.ENCONAHEAD.CO.UK NIFE10CD AA03162-01
- Other (Mould SID Code): IFPI 9721
- Other (Mastering SID Code): IFPI L574
|NIFE 010V||Current 93||Baalstorm, Sing Omega (LP, Album, Red)||Coptic Cat||NIFE 010V||UK||2010|
|NIFE 010V||Current 93||Baalstorm, Sing Omega (LP, TP, W/Lbl)||Coptic Cat||NIFE 010V||UK||2010|
|NIFE 010CD||Current 93||Baalstorm, Sing Omega (CD, Album, Dig)||Coptic Cat||NIFE 010CD||US||2010|
|NIFE 010V||Current 93||Baalstorm, Sing Omega (LP, Album, Blu)||Coptic Cat||NIFE 010V||UK||2010|
|NIFE 010CD||Current 93||Baalstorm, Sing Omega (CD, Album, Jew)||Coptic Cat||NIFE 010CD||USA & Canada||2010|