Davey Ray Moor - Telepathy FLAC album
Cousteau songwriter's solo project. From the album 'Telepathy' on Lakeshore Records (USA) and Edel/Nun (Europe).
Find this Pin and more on Lakeshore Records Artist Album Covers by Lakeshore Records.
Piano, Organ, Flugelhorn, Written-By, Producer, Mixed By, Recorded By – Davey Ray Moor (tracks: 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11). Trombone – Michelle Beanuveti (tracks: 4). Violin, Viola – Tatiana Haigh (tracks: 5, 6, 11). Vocals – Darion Marshall (tracks: 1, 2, 10, 11, 13), Davey (tracks: 6), Debbie Sanders (tracks: 8), Sergio Cocchi (tracks: 3, 5, 9). Vocals, Guitar – Christina Donà (tracks: 4, 12). Notes.
Lakeshore Records 33807.
This album by Cousteau alumnus Davey Ray Moor is a fantastic piece of work.
Liam McKahey, Davey Ray Moor. Dan Church, Robin Brown, Craig Vear, Joe Peet. The band's line-up changed when songwriter/producer Davey Ray Moor left to pursue production jobs in Italy, such as the No. 4 album Dove Sei Tu for Cristina Dona, a solo album 'Telepathy', released in Europe in the USA (included in Republica's Critics Top 100, 2004) and television soundtracks. Songwriting duties were taken on by singer Liam McKahey, and after a change in record companies, the group returned in 2005 with the album Nova Scotia, produced by U2's engineer Ger McDonnel . Davey Ray Moor – songwriter, producer, multiple instruments. Robin Brown – guitars.
Davey Ray Moor (born David Raymond Moore, Beirut) is an England-based songwriter, singer, t, composer and producer. As a teen he had asthma attacks and was confined indoors where he learned to play the piano by playing along to Elton John and David Bowie. He was raised in Canberra and Sydney
Singer, songwriter and Cousteau founder. Uma palavra sobre Davey Ray Moor: um senhor educadíssimo, de uma simpatia e humildade que não se encontra em qualquer canto, dono de um poder de só fazer canções de amor para ouvir junto a uma janela. Foi um prazer poder recebê-lo cá e privar em conversas. Uma palavra sobre Dan Riverman: alguém ainda a ser descoberto pelo país e pelo mundo.
Davey Ray Moor is an England-based songwriter, singer, t, composer and producer. Born in Beirut and raised in Australia, he now lives in England. He first came to musical prominence in Sydney as keyboard player, and occasional vocalist, for an independent rock outfit The Crystal Set and psychedelic band The Church. Toward the end of the nineties, Moor recruited Cousteau and the band recorded a collection of his songs.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||In Too Deep (Bedroom Rockers Remix)
Remix – Colombo*, Ventura*
|2||Sally Say You Will||5:00|
|3||This Thing Won't Fly||4:01|
|4||Wherever Finds You||5:33|
|5||Love Let Me Go||4:10|
|6||A Little Won't Do No Harm||2:27|
|9||Lovers In A Loveless Place||5:10|
|10||Eve Of War||5:11|
|11||A Sigh On The Breeze||4:58|
|12||How Deep Is Your Love
Composed By – Robin Gibb, Barry Gibb & Maurice Gibb
|13||In Too Deep (Reprise)||3:50|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lakeshore Records LLC.
- Copyright (c) – Lakeshore Records LLC.
- Backing Vocals – Darion Marshall (tracks: 3, 10), Davey Ray Moor (tracks: 2), Sergio Cocchi (tracks: 11)
- Bass – Marco Ferrara (tracks: 4, 5, 6, 10), Will Le Strange (tracks: 11), Zennor Alexander (tracks: 2)
- Bass, Guitar – Davey* (tracks: 8, 9)
- Cello – Nicollette Bassetti (tracks: 4)
- Drums – Christian Calcagnile* (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10)
- Drums, Programmed By – Zennor Alexander (tracks: 3, 11, 13)
- Guitar – Darion Marshall (tracks: 8), Lorenzo Corti (tracks: 4, 6, 9), Zennor Alexander (tracks: 2)
- Keyboards – Zennor Alexander (tracks: 1)
- Mixed By – Zennor Alexander
- Piano, Organ, Flugelhorn, Written-By, Producer, Mixed By, Recorded By – Davey Ray Moor (tracks: 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11)
- Trombone – Michelle Beanuveti (tracks: 4)
- Violin, Viola – Tatiana Haigh (tracks: 5, 6, 11)
- Vocals – Darion Marshall (tracks: 1, 2, 10, 11, 13), Davey* (tracks: 6), Debbie Sanders (tracks: 8), Sergio Cocchi (tracks: 3, 5, 9)
- Vocals, Guitar – Christina Donà (tracks: 4, 12)
Notes℗ & © 2004 Lakeshore Records LLC.
This records is dedicated to the memory of Danilo Cocchi
The "Bedroom Rockers Remix" appelation for track 1 is mentioned inside the booklet, not on the rear insert.
Jewel Case with 8 page fold-out booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 780163380729
- Matrix / Runout: 56169AM-01 LKS-33807 041011-26
|LKS 33807||Davey Ray Moor||Telepathy (CD, Album, Promo)||Lakeshore Records||LKS 33807||US||2004|
|NUN 0152312||Stellar Ray*||Telepathy (CD, Album)||NuN Entertainment||NUN 0152312||Italy||2004|