Elliott Sharp / Orchestra Carbon - Larynx FLAC album
Discover Elliott Sharp, Orchestra Carbon's full discography. Shop new and used Vinyl and CDs.
Слушайте и скачивайте elliott sharp carbon на Хотплеере в mp. .
Elliott Sharp's Larynx is a composition for Orchestra Carbon, commissioned for the Brooklyn Academy of Music's Next Wave Festival and first performed in November 1987. In this instance, Orchestra Carbon incorporates the whole of the Soldier String Quartet, four drummers are also employed, as are trumpet and two trombones, and Sharp himself is quite prominent throughout on guitar, sax, clarinet, and playing a sampler. A rank of Sharp-invented instruments wryly referred to as "slabs" and "pantars" are utilized as secondary instruments.
Listen to music from Elliott Sharp, Orchestra Carbon like Heads Are Beaten Against Walls, Some Voluntarily, Unlockstep & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Elliott Sharp, Orchestra Carbon. Orchestra Carbon made its first full manifestation with the composition Larynx, commissioned in 1987 for the Brooklyn Academy of Music Next Wave Festival.
Larynx: Larynx 6. 9:15. Released: 1 Aug 2013. More By Orchestra Carbon. See All. Abstract Repressionism: 1999.
Elliott Sharp (born March 1, 1951 in Cleveland, Ohio) is an American contemporary classical composer, t, and performer. A central figure in the avant-garde and experimental music scene in New York City since the late 1970s, Sharp has released over eighty-five recordings ranging from contemporary classical, avant-garde, free improvisation, jazz, experimental, and orchestral music to noise, no wave, and electronic music.
Слушайте Elliott Sharp - Carbon и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации. Dystopia Exit - Elliott Sharp, Orchestra Carbon. Inter - Elliott Sharp & Carbon. D-Cipher - Elliott Sharp & Carbon. Glitchit - Sharp, Elliott & Carbon.
Elliott Sharp & Carbon - 1988 - Larynx (FLAC, SST 194)larynx-back. Elliott Sharp & Carbon - 1988 - Larynx (FLAC, SST 194)/01. Elliot Sharp - Larynx (part one).
Radiolaria (Orchestra Carbon). This album has an average beat per minute of 126 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 111/153 BPM). Tracklist Radiolaria (Orchestra Carbon).
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elliott Sharp
- Copyright (c) – NEOS Music GmbH
- Published By – zOaR Music
- Recorded At – BC Studio
- Mixed At – BC Studio
- Cello [Soldier String Quartet] – Mary Wooten
- Drums – Bobby Previte, Charles K. Noyes, David Linton
- Drums, Percussion – Samm Bennett
- Engineer – Martin Bisi
- Executive Producer, Cover, Layout – Jens Joneleit
- Guitar [Doubleneck Guitarbass], Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Bass Clarinet, Sampler, Mixed By, Edited By, Mastered By – Elliott Sharp
- Liner Notes [Editor] – Brigitte Weinmann
- Performer – Orchestra Carbon
- Photography By [Cover] – Janene Higgins
- Photography By [Score] – David Lee
- Producer – Wulf Weinmann
- Strings – Soldier String Quartet*
- Trombone – Jim Staley
- Trombone, Performer [Slab, Pantar] – David Fulton, Ken Heer
- Trumpet, Performer [Slab] – Lesli Dalaba
- Typography [Typesetting] – Dominik Weinmann
- Viola [Soldier String Quartet] – Ron Lawrence
- Violin [Soldier String Quartet] – David Soldier, Laura Seaton
NotesRecorded and mixed at BC Studio, Brooklyn, New York, June–October 1987
Elliott Sharp's notes about Layrynx can be read in the online booklet at the NEOS homepage
Publishing: zOaR Music - BMI - 1987
℗ 1987 Elliott Sharp
© 2007 NEOS Music GmbH
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4260063407048
- Label Code: LC 15673
- Other (SPARS Code): DDD
|SST 194||Elliott Sharp / Carbon||Larynx (LP, Album)||SST Records||SST 194||US||1988|
|SSTC 194||Elliott Sharp / Carbon||Larynx (Cass, Album)||SST Records||SSTC 194||US||1988|
|SST CD 194||Elliott Sharp / Carbon||Larynx (CD, Album)||SST Records||SST CD 194||US||1988|