Monte Vidéo - Monte Vidéo FLAC album
Youtube video of Monte Montgomery the Worlds best acoustic guitarist Filmed at the Luzern Switzerland Blue Balls music festival.
Album by Monte Video and the Cassettes. Shoop Shoop Diddy Wop Cumma Cumma Wang Dang.
Monte Video and the Cassettes were a New Zealand band that had a hit single "Shoop Shoop Diddy Wop Cumma Cumma Wang Dang". Monte Video and the Cassettes consisted of Murray Grindlay. Murray was an ex-member of 1960s New Zealand band, The Underdogs, but is better known today in New Zealand as the writer and voice of many advertising jingles (notably the Crunchie train robbery advertisement, perhaps New Zealand's longest-running television ad). Monte Video, 1983 (Mushroom Records).
Listen to music from Monte Video like Shoop Shoop Diddy Wop, Hypnosis & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Monte Video. Monte Video aka Murray Grindley. ex member of The Underdogs, made commercially famous for his 1982, number two in NZ reaching catchy single mouthful, "Shoop Shoop Diddy Wop Cumma Cumma Wang Dang", which also made it to number 11 on the Australian national charts the same year. The song was later re - released in 1983 in the UK on Geffen Records.
Monte Vidéo – Monte Vidéo. Label: Geffen Records – GHSP 4015. Format: Vinyl, LP, Mini-Album. Specially-priced 7-cut mini album. A Boomerang production. C) 1983 Mushroom Records, Australia.
Montevideo, Bog te video), a Serbian film. Monte Video and the Cassettes, a New Zealand novelty band from the 1980s. New Zealand Music Award for Best Music Video. Best Music Video is a New Zealand Music Award that honours New Zealand artists for excellence in music video production. The award was first presented in 1983 and is given to the video director. Previous winners have included feature film directors Niki Caro, Jonathan King and Chris Graham, and acclaimed artist Fane Flaws.
Monte Video from the Anchorage outside the Harbour" by Emeric Essex Vidal (1820) On 3 February 1807, British troops under the command of General Samuel Auchmuty and Admiral Charles Stirling occupied the city during the Battle of Montevideo (1807), but it was recaptured by the Spanish in the same year on 2 September when John Whitelocke was forced to surrender to troops formed by forces of the Banda Oriental-roughly the same area as.
Colour Television, 04:53. Aerosmith I Don't Want to Miss a Thing. Radio Monte Carlo Мировое Кино.
|A1||Shoop-Shoop, Diddy-Wop, Cumma-Cumma, Wang-Dang||2:41|
|A3||All Night Long||3:00|
|A4||Shoop-Shoop, Diddy-Wop, Cumma-Cumma, Wang-Dang (Club Mix)||5:46|
|B1||Sheba (She Sha She Shoo)||3:27|
|B3||You Can't Stop Me Now||3:05|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The David Geffen Company
- Copyright (c) – The David Geffen Company
- Recorded At – Mandrill Studios
- Recorded At – Stebbing Recording Studios Ltd.
- Remixed At – Festival Studios
- Mastered At – Artisan Sound Recorders
- Published By – Mouth Music
- Published By – Sundowner Music
- Published By – Emu Music
- Art Direction – Ann Poulsen, Martin Hill
- Engineer [Mandrill Studio] – Bruce Lynch, Graeme Myhre
- Engineer [Stebbing Studio] – Tony Foster-Moan
- Mixed By [Re-mix, Festival Studio] – Ricky Fataar, Tim Kramer
- Musician – Brian Smith, Frank Gibson , George Chisholm , 'Starwars' McNab*, Red McKelvie
- Performer [The Cassettes] – Erina Clark*, Jacqui Fitzgerald, Susie Lynch
- Photography By – Stephen Molloy
- Written-By – Ackerman*, Vidéo*
NotesSpecially-priced 7-cut mini album.
A Boomerang production.
(C) 1983 Mushroom Records, New Zealand
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 075992401517
- Barcode (String): 0 7599-24015-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout Variant 1): GHSP-1-4015-JW1 #2 Artisan[logo]
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout Variant 1): GHSP-2-4015-JW1 #1 Artisan[logo]
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout Variant 2): GHSP-1-4015-WW7 #2 Artisan[logo] -----◁
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout Variant 2): GHSP-2-4015-WW2 #2 Artisan[logo] -----◁
- Rights Society: BMI
|L 29020||Monte Vidéo*||Monte Vidéo (LP, MiniAlbum)||Mushroom N.Z., Mushroom||L 29020||New Zealand||1983|
|L20031||Monte Video & The Cassettes||Monte Video (12", MiniAlbum)||White Label Records||L20031||Australia||1983|
|XGHS-4015||Monte Vidéo*||Monte Vidéo (LP, MiniAlbum)||Geffen Records||XGHS-4015||Canada||1983|
|GHSP 4015||Monte Vidéo*||Monte Vidéo (LP, MiniAlbum)||Geffen Records||GHSP 4015||US||1983|
|GHSP 4015 (B)||Monte Vidéo*||Monte Vidéo (LP, MiniAlbum)||Geffen Records||GHSP 4015 (B)||US||1983|