Walk The Moon - Talking Is Hard FLAC album
I do not own this recording.
Dengarkan TALKING IS HARD oleh Walk The Moon di Deezer. Dengan streaming musik di Deezer, Anda bisa menemukan lebih dari 53 juta lagu, membuat daftar putar Anda, dan berbagi lagu-lagu favorit Anda dengan teman-teman.
Walk the Moon is the self-titled second studio album by American rock band Walk the Moon. It was released on June 19, 2012, by RCA Records. The first single, "Anna Sun", peaked at number 10 on the Billboard Alternative chart and number 20 on the Billboard Rock Songs chart. The second single, "Tightrope," was used in a commercial for the HP Envy 4 Ultrabook computer and was also featured in the game Saints Row IV. "Quesadilla" was featured in the game FIFA 13.
Complete your Walk The Moon collection.
Album · 2014 · 12 Songs. More By WALK THE MOON. See All. Walk the Moon (Deluxe Version).
vodka-spiked juice boxes instead of craft beer. Opening cut "Different Colors" also does a nice job of balancing the two persuasions, offering up a nice mix of Bastille-influenced, swirly electro-pop atmosphere and dense, heavily arpeggiated retro-fitted indie rock.
Album Talking is Hard. Shut Up and Dance Lyrics. Shut Up and Dance was the lead single from Walk The Moon’s 2014 album, Talking Is Hard. The single was a major success, and gave Walk the Moon their first top ten pop hit. Inspired by a true experience and memories of high school, the song makes a deliberate attempt to recreate the bouncy, quirky feel of early 80s pop-rock. This was one of the last songs they made for the album, written in LA with assistance from Ben Berger and Ryan McMahon of Captain Cuts. Shut Up and Dance" Track Info. Written By Nicholas Petricca, Ben Berger, Ryan McMahon & 3 more.
Walk The Moon will be touring in support of their forthcoming second studio album, Talking Is Hard. The album is set to be released next month on Dec. 2 via RCA Records. The same day their album is released, the band will perform their single "Shut Up and Dance" on the ABC late night talk show, "Jimmy Kimmel Live. Opening up for Walk The Moon on their 2015 North American tour will be the Australian indie rock band, The Griswolds.
We’re talking epic sprinkler and moon walks. Jason nearly fell off the roof he laughed so hard. With what each of the bat kids has been through, it’s rare any of them can scare one another, but that doesn’t persuade them from trying. A jump scare or a deranged mask usually gets a laugh.
WALK THE MOON tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including anna sun, aquaman, iscariot, jenny, next in line. Full WALK THE MOON albums. Talking Is Hard album. WALK THE MOON Chords & Tabs.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Shut Up And Dance
Programmed By [Programming] – Jarett Holmes
|4||Up 2 U
Co-producer [Co-Produced By] – Captain CutsProducer [Vocal Production], Instruments [All Instruments], Programmed By [Programming] – Ben Berger, Ryan McMahon
|7||Down In The Dumps||4:25|
|8||Work This Body||2:57|
|9||Spend Your $$$
Programmed By [Programming] – Jarett Holmes
|10||We Are The Kids||3:37|
|11||Come Under The Covers||3:51|
- Copyright (c) – RCA Records
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Marketed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Recorded At – Rancho Pagzilla
- Mixed At – The Casita
- Recorded At – Captain Cuts Studios, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Designed At – Misfit Genius Design
- Published By – Anna Sun Music
- Published By – Verb To Be Music
- Published By – What A Raucous
- Published By – Treat Me Better Tina
- Published By – Benjamin Berger Publishing
- Published By – Ryan McMahon Publishing
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Marvin The Terrible
- Published By – These Are Pulse Songs
- Published By – Music Of Big Deal
- Published By – The Family Songbook
- Published By – Bob Erotik Music
- Published By – BMG Platinum Songs
- Published By – Radasssyouvich
- Published By – These Are Songs Of Pulse
- A&R – David J. Wolter
- Art Direction, Artwork [Logo] – Meghan Foley
- Bass, Vocals – Kevin Ray
- Creative Director [RCA Creative Director] – Erwin Gorostiza
- Design [Graphic Design], Layout – Jason Matheny
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Allen Casillas, Brian Phillips, Jarett Holmes, Ryan Gillmore
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Jarett Holmes, Tim Pagnotta
- Guitar, Vocals, Programmed By [Programming] – Eli Maiman
- Management – Michael McDonald
- Mastered By – Joe LaPorta
- Mixed By – Neal Avron
- Mixed By [Mix Assistant] – Scott Skrzynski
- Other [Grooming] – Bethany Johnson
- Other [Stylist] – Dee Anderson
- Percussion, Vocals – Sean Waugaman
- Photography By [Photographers] – Shervin Lainez, annaleemedia.com, seanydrums
- Producer [Produced By] – Tim Pagnotta
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Mauro Rubbi
- Vocals, Keyboards, Percussion, Programmed By [Programming] – Nick Petricca*
- Written-By – Ben Berger (tracks: 3, 4), John Ryan (tracks: 8, 10), Matt Radosevich (tracks: 12), Ryan McMahon (tracks: 3, 4), Tim Pagnotta (tracks: 5), WALK THE MOON (tracks: 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12)
- Written-By [All Songs Written By] – Eli Maiman, Kevin Ray, Nicholas Petricca, Sean Waugaman
NotesManagement: Michael McDonald for Mick Management
(C) 2014 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
Marketed and distributed by Sony Music Entertainment. All rights reserved.
All songs written by Nicholas Petricca, Eli Maiman, Kevin Ray, Sean Waugaman & published by Anna Sun Music (ASCAP), Verb To Be Music (ASCAP), What A Roucous (ASCAP), Treat Me Better Tina (ASCAP) except 3 and 4 Written by WALK THE MOON, Ben Berger/Benjamin Berger Publishing/WB Music Corp (ASCAP), Ryan McMahon/Ryan McMahon Publishing/WB Music Corp (ASCAP).
Track 5 written by WALK THE MOON and Tim Pagnotta/Marvin The Terrible/These Are Pulse Songs (BMI). Tracks 8 and 10 written by WALK THE MOON and John Ryan/Music Of Bif Deal/The Family Songbook/Bob Erotik Music/BMG Platinum Songs (BMI) (all rights adm. by BMG Rights Management (US) LLC). Track 12 written by WALK THE MOON and Matt Radosevich/Radassyouvich/These Are Songs Of Pulse (ASCAP).
Recorded at Rancho Pagzilla, North Hollywood, CA
Mixed by Neal Avron at The Casita, Hollywood, CA
"Up 2 U" recorded at Captain Cuts Studios, Los Angeles, CA
Mastered by Joe LaPorta at Sterling Sound, NYC
Graphic Design & Layout: Jason Matheny for Misfit Genius Design
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 88430 98092 1
|88843-09809-2||Walk The Moon||Talking Is Hard (CD, Album)||RCA||88843-09809-2||Europe||2014|
|88843098092||Walk The Moon||Talking Is Hard (CD, Album)||RCA, Sony Music||88843098092||Australia||2014|
|88843-09809-2||Walk The Moon||Talking Is Hard (CD, Album)||RCA||88843-09809-2||Canada||2014|
|88843-09809-1, 88843098091||Walk The Moon||Talking Is Hard (LP, Album)||RCA, RCA||88843-09809-1, 88843098091||US||2014|
|88843098092||Walk The Moon||Talking Is Hard (CD, Album)||RCA, Sony Music||88843098092||Brazil||2014|