Triumph - Stages FLAC album
Triumph - Stages (1985).
Shop Vinyl and CDs and complete your Triumph collection.
Stages is a live album by Canadian hard rock band Triumph, released in 1985. The tracks were recorded from various performances over the prior three years 1981–1984 although two new studio tracks were added: "Mind Games" and "Empty Inside". When the Lights Go Down" (Gil Moore, Michael Levine, Rik Emmett) – 6:00. Never Surrender" (Rik Emmett, Michael Levine, Gil Moore) – 6:43. Allied Forces" (Gil Moore, Michael Levine, Rik Emmett) – 5:07. Hold On" (Rik Emmett) – 4:21.
Tracklist: 1. When The Lights Go Down, 2. Never Surrender, 3. Allied Forces, 4. Hold On, 5. Magic Power, 6. Rock And Roll Machine, 7. Lay It On The Line, 8. A World Of Fantasy, 9. Druh Mer Selbo, 10. Midsummer’s Daydream, 11. Spellbound, 12. Follow Your Heart, 13. Fight The Good Fight, 14. Mind Games, 15. Empty Inside.
Stages (1985) by Triumph. Genres: Progressive Rock, Hard Rock Members: Rik Emmett, Michael Levine, Gil Moore, Gary McCracken, Elaine Overholt, Rob Yale.
Stages (Triumph album). Stages is a live album by Canadian hard rock band Triumph, released in 1985.
Live album by Triumph. When The Lights Go Down. Hold On. Magic Power. Rock & Roll Machine. Midsummer's Daydream. Fight The Good Fight. Gil Moore – Drums, percussions, vocals. Additional personnel.
Stages is a music live recording by TRIUMPH (Prog Related/Progressive Rock) released in 1985 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Stages Remastered ROUND HILL/TRIUMPH CATALOG 2017. Stages by TRIUMPH (2004-11-09) Tml Entertainment. Stages Remastered Airmail Japan 2008.
Album: Stages (Live). Скачать Triumph - Stages (Live) (1985) download. You may also be interested in: more albums of this group Также вас может заинтересовать: другие альбомы этой группы. Triumph - The Sport Of Kings, Edge Of Excess (19. Triumph - Surveillance (1987). Triumph - The Sport Of Kings (1986). Triumph - Thunder Seven (1984). Triumph - Never Surrender (1983). Уважаемый посетитель, Вы зашли на сайт как незарегистрированный пользователь.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||When The Lights Go Down||6:01|
|5||Rock And Roll Machine||10:26|
|6||Lay It On The Line||5:04|
|7||A World Of Fantasy||8:38|
|10||Follow Your Heart||3:40|
|11||Fight The Good Fight||7:36|
Drums – Gary McCrackenKeyboards [Additional] – Rob YaleRecorded By [Additional Vocals] – Brian Hewson
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Round Hill Records
- Copyright (c) – Round Hill Records
- Recorded By – Artisan Recorders Inc.
- Recorded By – Le Mobile
- Recorded By – Fedco Audio Labs
- Recorded At – Sound Path Studios, Oakville
- Mixed At – Metalworks Studios
- Remastered At – Metalworks Studios
- Pressed By – CDA ImPressing Solutions, USA – 3198958
- Bass, Keyboards – Mike Levine
- Drums, Vocals – Gil Moore (tracks: 1 to 11, 13)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – David Runstedler*, Noel Golden
- Engineer [Live Concert Audio Engineers] – Bruce Judd, Harry Witz
- Engineer [Remix Engineer] – Ed Stone (tracks: 4, 6, 11, 12), Hugh Cooper (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13)
- Guitar [Guitars], Vocals – Rik Emmett
- Mixed By – Ed Stone (tracks: 12), Hugh Cooper (tracks: 12, 13)
- Photography By [Additional Photos] – Birger Peterson*, Bruce Kessler, Dimo Safari, Ed Wolfi, Nick Sangiamo, Pat Harbron*, Paul Natkin, Phil Regendanz, Rodney Bowes, Ross Marino
- Photography By [Front And Back Cover, Additional Photos] – Raj Rama
- Producer – Triumph
- Recorded By – Hugh Cooper (tracks: 12, 13)
- Remastered By – Brett Zilahi
- Written-By – Gil Moore, Mike Levine, Rik Emmett
Notes"Mind Games" and "Empty Inside" were newly recorded studio tracks.
Compared to the vinyl release from 1985 this remastered edition is missing the track "Allied Forces".
Track 7 has a longer running time than printed on the release because it contains the drum solo by Gil Moore.
Originally called "Druh Mer Selbo" on the vinyl release. (Actual track times listed above)
Recorded in various cities on the Allied Forces, Never Surrender and Thunder Seven tours, 1981 to 1985.
Mixed at The Metalworks Studios Ontario, Canada, June-August 1985
Digitally re-mastered by: Brett Zilahi at Metalworks Studios
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (printed): 71313-78008-24
- Matrix / Runout: 09/06/2017 09:42.AM#15120 IFPI LN09 3198958 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LN09
- Mould SID Code: IFPI JI08
|MCA 2-8020||Triumph||Stages (2xLP, Album, Gat)||MCA Records||MCA 2-8020||Canada||1985|
|MCAD2-8020, JVC-432||Triumph||Stages (CD, Album)||MCA Records, MCA Records||MCAD2-8020, JVC-432||US||1985|
|TRCD 6208, TRMD 6208||Triumph||Stages (CD, Album, RE, RM)||TRC Records , TRC Records||TRCD 6208, TRMD 6208||USA & Canada||Unknown|
|P-6222/3||Triumph||Stages (2xLP)||MCA Records||P-6222/3||Japan||1985|
|1752||Triumph||Stages (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Peacock||1752||Unknown|