David Coverdale - Into The Light FLAC album
This song comes from the one and only solo album of the founder and lead singer of the Whitesnake (also lead singer of the Deep Purple in past) David.
David Coverdale : Into the Light,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Все клипы David Coverdale вы можете бесплатно скачать здесь.
Guitar – David Coverdale (tracks: 1, 7), Doug Bossi (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 11), Earl Slick (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 8). Guitar – Doug Bossi (tracks: 2, 3, 7 to 9, 11), Earl Slick (tracks: 2, 6, 7, 10). Guitar – Earl Slick (tracks: 9 to 11).
David Coverdale - Wherever you May Go (Into The Light 2000) 03:57. David Coverdale 2000 - 0. he Give Me(Into The Light) 04:12. David Coverdale 2000 - 1. herever You May Go(Into The Light) 03:59.
Album by David Coverdale. She Give Me. Don't You Cry. Love Is Blind. Don't Lie to Me. Wherever You May Go. As Long As I Have You (Whitesnake. Oh No, Not the Blues Again (Whitesnake. All the Time in the World (Whitesnake. Southern Comfort (Whitesnake. With All Of My Heart (Whitesnake.
You can get here Into The Light Album Lyrics, Tracklist, Videos, Cover Picture and More. David Coverdale Whitesnake. David Coverdale Coverdale/Page. David Coverdale Northwinds. David Coverdale White Snake.
Discover ideas about Adrian Vandenberg. David Coverdale - Into The Light Interview. Adrian Vandenberg Heavy Rock Heavy Metal David Coverdale Popular Bands Rock Quotes Glam Metal Rock Artists Pop Rock Bands. David Coverdale in 1974 just after making on the of the great rock albums in BURN. Description from pinterest.
The Early Years is a double CD compilation album released in 2003 by David Coverdale of Deep Purple and Whitesnake, not to be confused with the Whitesnake compilation album The Early Years released in 2004. It contains his first two solo releases, White Snake, and Northwinds, released in 1977 and 1978, respectively. Both albums retain the bonus tracks found on the Spitfire reissues from 2000. All songs written by David Coverdale and Micky Moody, except where indicated.
David Coverdale - Into The Light (EMI, 2000). The great lost gem. Earl Slick plays electric and acoustic guitars while Coverdale sings in his true blues voice rather than the forced metal one – just as he did on the first half-dozen Whitesnake abums. It’s as if all the excesses of the MTV videos and his desire for superstardom just melted away, so he rolls back the years and has fun again. The epic River Song stands out, but there’s light and shade throughout with barely a weak moment. The album that catapulted him from nowhere to an international star is still a hard rock and David Coverdale classic. Burn sees his young voice cope easily with full-on blitzkrieg (the title-track) and shift gracefully and powerfully through Purple detours into slow blues (Mistreated), even soul (Might Just Take Your Life) and funk (Sail Away). Although Glenn Hughes sings too, Cov’s voice is undoubtedly the star of the show.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||... Into The Light||1:16|
Guitar [Intro] – Doug BossiGuitar [Outro] – Doug Bossi, Earl Slick
|3||She Give Me
Guitar [Solo Resolve] – Reeves GabrelsGuitar, Bass – Danny SaberPercussion – John X*
|4||Don't You Cry
Bass – Tony FranklinSlide Guitar – Earl SlickTambourine – Bjorn Thorsrud
|5||Love Is Blind
Arranged By [Strings] – David Coverdale, Ruy FolgueraStrings – James Sitterly
|7||Cry For Love
Harmonica – Jimmy ZPiano [Left Hand] – Mike Finnigan
|8||Living On Love
Other [Madness And Mayhem] – John X*
Piano – Mike Finnigan
|10||Too Many Tears
Guitar [Synth] – Doug BossiWritten-By – Vandenberg*
|11||Don't Lie To Me||4:43|
|12||Wherever You May Go
Guitar [Spanish] – Marco MendozaHarp [Angel], Other [Heartbeat] – John X*Other [Earthangel] – Linda Rowberry
- Acoustic Guitar – Doug Bossi (tracks: 3, 5, 10, 12), Earl Slick (tracks: 3, 5, 8, 9)
- Backing Vocals – Doug Bossi (tracks: 2 to 4, 6 to 11), John X* (tracks: 4, 11), Marco Mendoza (tracks: 2, 4, 6 to 11)
- Bass – Marco Mendoza (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 11)
- Drums – Denny Carmassi (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Engineer – Doug Bossi, Rich Veltrop
- Engineer [Mix Assistant] – Dylan Vaughan
- Engineer [Pro Tools] – Bjorn Thorsrud, Michael McIntyre
- Guitar – David Coverdale (tracks: 1, 7), Doug Bossi (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 11), Earl Slick (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 8)
- Guitar [Solo] – Doug Bossi (tracks: 2, 3, 7 to 9, 11), Earl Slick (tracks: 2, 6, 7, 10)
- Guitar [Twang] – Earl Slick (tracks: 9 to 11)
- Keyboards – Derek Hilland (tracks: 1, 8), John X* (tracks: 3, 4, 10, 11)
- Lead Vocals – David Coverdale
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – John X Volaitis
- Organ – Mike Finnigan (tracks: 2, 4, 5, 8, 9)
- Producer – David Coverdale
- Producer [Associate] – Thorsrud*, Bossi*, X*, McIntyre*
- Recorded By [Dc] – Michael McIntyre
- Slide Guitar – Doug Bossi (tracks: 6, 8)
- Written-By – Coverdale*, Bossi* (tracks: 7, 8), Slick* (tracks: 5 to 9, 11)
Notes(p) 2000 The copyright in this recording is owned by Dragonshead
(C) 2000 Dragonshead
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 807811225123
- Matrix / Runout: D1 D 001-2 01
- Matrix / Runout: X13872
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3):
X13872 D1 D 001-2 01 M1S1
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): ifpi L902
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 2U8G
|7243 5 28124 2 4, 528 1242||David Coverdale||Into The Light (CD, Album)||EMI, EMI||7243 5 28124 2 4, 528 1242||Europe||2000|
|Cdlrl 034||David Coverdale||Into The Light (CD, Album, Promo)||EMI||Cdlrl 034||UK||2000|
|TOCP-65475||David Coverdale||Into The Light (CD, Album, Unofficial)||EMI||TOCP-65475||Russia||2000|
|7243 5 28124 2 4||David Coverdale||Into The Light (CD, Album, Unofficial)||EMI||7243 5 28124 2 4||Russia||2000|
|TOCP-65475||David Coverdale||Into The Light (CD, Album)||EMI||TOCP-65475||Japan||2000|