Jamiroquai - Synkronized FLAC album
Synkronized is the fourth studio album released by funk/acid jazz band Jamiroquai. It was released on 8 June 1999 on Work Group in the United States and on 14 June 1999 in the United Kingdom under S2 Records. The album contains funk rock, acid jazz and disco elements.
All lyrics from Synkronized album, popular Jamiroquai songs with tracklist and information about album.
Synkronized is the fourth studio album released by British funk/acid jazz band Jamiroquai. The album contains funk, acid jazz and disco elements. The album's recording sessions began at Jay Kay's home studio in 1998 under the working title Symphonized
Synkronized (CD, Album). Sony Soho Square, Sony Soho Square. S2 494517 2, 4945172000. Synkronized (Cass, Album, Unofficial). Western Thunder Records. 4945172013, S2 494517 2, 4945172000. Synkronized (CD, Album, Ltd).
Synkronized is the fourth album by British funk group Jamiroquai. The album is the first to feature new bass player Nick Fyffe, after frontman Jay Kay and original bassist Stuart Zender had a falling out mid-recording. According to Jay Kay, Zender’s departure led the band to start over, recording and releasing the tracks that would make up Synkronized within six months. The second single, Canned Heat, was an international smash-hit dance track. The lead single from Jamiroquai’s fourth album, Synkronised, was a worldwide hit in 1999.
Synkronized - Jamiroquai. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Миллионы композиций бесплатно и в хорошем качестве.
Three years after their breakout Travelling Without Moving, Jamiroquai returned with another album that charts Jay Kay's continuing fascination with club-bound music of the 1970s - from disco to jazz-funk to rare groove to later Motown - but also shows signs of maturity.
Tracklist: 1. Canned Heat (Album Version), 2. Planet Home, 3. Black Capricorn Day, 4. Soul Education, 5. Falling, 6. Destitute Illusions, 7. Supersonic, 8. Butterfly, 9. Where Do We Go From Here?, 10. King For A Day, 11. Deeper Underground. 1. Canned Heat (Album Version). 3. Black Capricorn Day.
In 1999, I saw a music video in which people were dancing in small rooms. I don't remember any specifics, but I remember thinking "Who is this guy" He is great!" This guy was Jamiroquai, and he was one funky guy. I told my mum about it, and she got Synkronized for my ninth birthday. A friend once told me that Lenny Kravitz was the coolest guy on earth. I said no, no, he's a wanker.
|1||Canned Heat (Album Version)||5:32|
|3||Black Capricorn Day||5:41|
|9||Where Do We Go From Here?||5:14|
|10||King For A Day||3:44|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – Chillington Studios
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Made By – Sony Music – S0100280704-0101
- Arranged By – Jay Kay
- Arranged By [Horns], Written-By [Horns] – Jay Kay, The Kick Horns
- Arranged By [Keyboards], Written-By [Keyboards] – Simon Hale (tracks: 10)
- Arranged By [Strings], Written-By [Strings] – Jay Kay, Simon Hale
- Backing Vocals – Beverly Skeet* (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 10), Katie Kissoon (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 10)
- Bass – Nick Fyffe
- Didgeridoo – Wallis Buchanan
- Drums – Derrick McKenzie
- Engineer [Assistant] – Paul Stoney
- Guitar – Irwin Keiles (tracks: 1), Simon Katz (tracks: 2 to 11)
- Keyboards – Toby Smith
- Lyrics By – Jay Kay
- Mastered By – Mike Marsh
- Mixed By, Recorded By – Al Stone
- Percussion – Sola Akingbola
- Producer – Al Stone, Jay Kay
- Programmed By [Keyboards] – Jay Kay (tracks: 7), Toby Smith (tracks: 1 to 9, 11)
- Turntables – DJ D-Zire
- Vocals – Jay Kay
- Written-By – Derrick McKenzie (tracks: 6), Jay Kay (tracks: 1 to 10), Toby Smith (tracks: 2, 4 to 6, 8, 10)
NotesTrack 11 is unmentioned on the release.
Category of the album is S2 4517201 2, Category for the red key-holder is 4945172013
There are 2 more very similar versions listed. This release is the Limited version and carries the following black sticker:
LIMITED EDITION INCLUDING FREE KEY-HOLDER
MAY NOT BE SOLD SEPERATELY
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 5099749451728
- Barcode (Text): 5 099749 451728
- Other (Category Key-Holder): 4945172013
- Matrix / Runout: Sony Music S0100280704-0101 13 A6
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L554
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 942B
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM/SDRMS/STREO
- Label Code: LC 6140
|S2 494517 2, 4945172000||Jamiroquai||Synkronized (CD, Album)||Sony Soho Square, Sony Soho Square||S2 494517 2, 4945172000||Europe||1999|
|WT-069||Jamiroquai||Synkronized (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Western Thunder Records||WT-069||Ukraine||Unknown|
|08/M3-99||Jamiroquai||Synkronized (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Trio Records||08/M3-99||Russia||Unknown|
|S2 494517 1, 4945171000||Jamiroquai||Synkronized (LP, Album, Gat)||Sony Soho Square, Sony Soho Square||S2 494517 1, 4945171000||UK||1999|
|OK 69973||Jamiroquai||Synkronized (CD, Album)||Sony Soho Square||OK 69973||Asia||1999|