Lisa Fitzgibbon - Just Below The Surface [Second Skin] FLAC album
You're viewing YouTube in Russian. You can change this preference below.
ВАУ! Звездная маска за 995₽ в подарок. Промокод GRAVITY2 · Доставка курьером · Выбор звезд · Видимый эффект
Just Below the Surface Q&A. More Lisa Fitzgibbon albums. Live at the Bulls Head. Just Below the Surface.
More Lisa Fitzgibbon. Listen to Just Below the Surface now. Listen to Just Below the Surface in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
LiSA made her solo debut on April 20, 2011, with the release of the mini-album Letters to U by Aniplex under Sony Music Artists. The songs on the album were composed by dōjin and major artists, and she composed the first song "Believe in Myself"; she wrote the album's lyrics. On November 12, 2011, she appeared at the Anime Festival Asia in Singapore. She released her first solo single "Oath Sign" on November 23, 2011, which was used as the opening. She held her second Nippon Budokan concert on January 10 and 11, 2015, tickets for which were sold out. She released her third solo album Launcher on March 4, 2015 and her eighth single "Rally Go Round" on May 27, 2015; the song is used as the opening theme to the second season of the anime television series Nisekoi.
1 The Maze 2 Before It's Too Late 3 Who Am I? 4 Just Below The Surface 5 Ancient Innocence 6 Down, Down, Down 7 Here I Am 8 Mountain 9 Who Do You Go To? 10 Gravity 11 Not Another Girl.
Title of track 4 borrowed with kind permission by Bence Meijer. Some of the material in this album was originally made for an ableton live performance at the Haperende Mens Festival, Amsterdam, December 2017. Track 6 added with kind permission of Rupert Lally & Marc Weidenbaum. 1-5 recorded in December 2017, Rotterdam.
Just below the Surface by Kate Nivison presents the story of Indrani, a woman who has moved to the suburbs with her husband Kumar and with her children, Hanif and Laila. During the night, Indrani is bothered by some noises which seem to emerge from the kitchen. One day, she finds a rat hole in one of the cupboards and is ashamed to tell her husband. She proceeds to the stores, where she is reluctant to ask for advice related to rats, as she is afraid people will believe her house is dirty.
Bassett keeps these feelings just below the surface, letting the viewer watch as she struggles to maintain her tidy life in control. If growing a mango tree from seed, it should be planted with the rounded end facing upwards and be placed just below the surface of the soil. He was floating just below the surface and the family initially thought he was joking then they realised that something was wrong. All of this, ever just below the surface of my thought, flashed across my mind in the instant between my question and his answer . Lurking just below the surface, they are traps for the unwary and their cheerful colour is a magnet for children. At one point she thought she would laugh aloud at how prim and proper they both sounded, when just below the surface, tension seethed.
|2||Before It's Too Late|
|3||Who Am I?|
|4||Just Below The Surface|
|6||Down, Down, Down|
|7||Here I Am|
|9||Who Do You Go To?|
|11||Not Another Girl|
- Pressed By – Universal M & L, UK
- Recorded At – Paradise Studios
- Recorded At – Pandemonium Studio
- Mixed At – 301 Studios, Sydney
- Mixed At – Dodgy Sound
- Produced At – Spacejunk, Sydney
- Mastered At – Studios 301, Sydney
- Mastered At – Turan Audio
- Bass – Sam Dixon (tracks: 1 to 4, 9, 10)
- Bodhrán – Doug Lang (tracks: 2)
- Drums – Hamish Stuart (tracks: 1), Terepai Richmond (tracks: 2, 4, 9, 10), Tim Powles (tracks: 3)
- Engineer – Craig Porteils, Glen Phimister, Jason Lee*, Ramesh Sathiah, William Gibson
- Guitar – David Skeet (tracks: 3), Geoff Haymes (tracks: 9), Lisa Fitzgibbon (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
- Keyboards – Bob Scott (tracks: 1, 3)
- Mastered By – Don Bartley, Tim Turan
- Mixed By – Bob Scott (tracks: 1, 3), Craig Porteils (tracks: 2, 4 to 11)
- Producer – Lisa Fitzgibbon (tracks: 2, 4 to 11), Michael Edwards (tracks: 2, 4 to 11), Tim Powles (tracks: 1, 3)
- Strings – Deborah Landers (tracks: 9), Imogen Granwall (tracks: 8, 9), Jane Griffiths (tracks: 8, 9), Natasha Rumiz (tracks: 8), Phillip Hartle (tracks: 8), Vaughan Hughes (tracks: 9)
- Synth – Michael Edwards (tracks: 2, 5, 6, 7, 10)
- Viola – Jane Griffiths (tracks: 1, 3, 6, 7)
- Violin – Jane Griffiths (tracks: 1 to 5, 8)
- Vocals – Lisa Fitzgibbon
NotesTrack 11 is not listed on the sleeve but is named on the artist's web site (http://www.lisafitzgibbon.com/music_the_cds.php). Consequently there are no credits for this track.
Recorded at: Paradise Studio (Sydney - Australia) + Pandemonium Studio (UK)
Mixed at Studio 301, Australia
"Who Am I?" and "The Maze" - produced at Space Junk Studio (Australia) and mixed at Dodgy Sound (Australia)
Mastered at Studio 301 (Sydney) and at Turan Audio (UK)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (As printed): 5 017550 100062
- Barcode (Number): 5017550100062
- Matrix / Runout: IMPRESS LF001 01 MADE IN THE UK BY UNIVERSAL M&L
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L136
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 04H7