Thomas Newman - WALL-E (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) FLAC album
Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download.
Thomas Newman - Define Dancing. WALL,E Original Soundtrack - 2815 .
The matrix number of this is 52701358/2282352 21 not: 52701358/2282352 2 1 (. Reply Notify me Helpful.
WALL,E is the soundtrack to the 2008 Disney-Pixar film of the same name. Newman previously scored Finding Nemo (2003) and all other Pixar films have been scored by either Newman's cousin Randy, Michael Giacchino or Patrick Doyle.
Despite the title of this album, Newman's lush score is book-ended by a couple of Michael Crawford performances culled from a Broadway production of Hello, Dolly!, as well as a new Peter Gabriel Tune. Also tucked away amongst the elements of score is a Louis Armstrong classic. Whimsical ambiance rules the music from the latest Pixar film.
Original score composed and conducted by Thomas Newman. Produced by Thomas Newman and Bill Bernstein Recorded and Mixed by Tommy Vicari at the Village and Paramount Pictures Scoring Stage M Orchestra recorded by Armin Steiner at Sony Pictures Scoring Stage and Newman Scoring Stage-Twentieth Century Fox Studios Assistant Engineers: Greg Hayes, Chris Owens, Shin Miyazawa, Adam Michalak, and Tim Lauber Orchestrations by Thomas Pasatieri, . Redford Additional orchestrations.
Album · 1998 · 20 Songs. Disney, Pixar Greatest (Original Soundtrack). Chicken Run (Original Score). Harry Gregson-Williams & John Powell.
As if that's not enough, there are plot-derived excerpts from the soundtrack to Hello, Dolly!, Louis Armstrong playing and singing "La Vie en Rose," and, last but not least, a story-concluding song by Peter Gabriel that earned him (and Newman) an Academy Award nomination for Best Song. Clearly the music plays a big part in WALL·E, and Newman has done his part to make it another hit from the already wildly successful PIXAR animation studio.
Tracklist: 1. Woody’s Roundup, 2. When She Loved Me, 3. You’ve Got A Friend In Me (Wheezy’s Version), 4. Zurg’s Planet, 5. Wheezy And The Yard Sale, 6. Woody’s Been Stolen, 7. Chicken Man, 8. Woody’s Dream, 9. Jessie And The Roundup Gang, 10. Woody’s A Star, 11. Let’s Save Woody, 12. Off To The Museum, 13. Talk To Jessie, 14. The Cleaner, 15. Al’s Toy Barn, 16. Emperor Zurg vs. Buzz, 17. Use Your Head, 18. Jessie’s In Trouble, 19. Ride Like The Wind, 20. You’ve Got A Friend In Me (Instrumental Version).
Released September 23, 2006. Finding Nemo (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Tracklist. 1. Wow by Thomas Newman Lyrics. Instead, Thomas Newman took the helm. This soundtrack would be the first of a few collaborations between Newman and Pixar, with Newman later composing for Wall-E and Finding Dory. The soundtrack for Finding Nemo became one of Pixar’s most well-known, with the track Nemo Egg (Main Theme) especially being considered a Pixar staple (the track, along with the tracks First Day and Field Trip were used to represent the film on the Disney, Pixar Greatest compilation album). The soundtrack was critically acclaimed upon release and was nominated for an Oscar for Original Music Score
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Michael Crawford||Put On Your Sunday Clothes
Written-By – Jerry Herman
|2||–Thomas Newman||2815 A.D.||3:28|
|4||–Thomas Newman||The Spaceship||1:41|
Composed By – Peter Gabriel
|7||–Thomas Newman||Bubble Wrap||0:50|
|8||–Louis Armstrong||La Vie En Rose
Written-By – Edith Piaf, Louiguy, Mack David
|9||–Thomas Newman||Eye Surgery||0:40|
|10||–Thomas Newman||Worry Wait||1:19|
|11||–Thomas Newman||First Date||1:19|
|12||–Thomas Newman||EVE Retrieve||2:19|
|13||–Thomas Newman||The Axiom||2:24|
Lyrics By – Bill Bernstein
|15||–Thomas Newman||Foreign Contaminant||2:06|
|16||–Thomas Newman||Repair Ward||2:20|
|17||–Thomas Newman||72 Degrees And Sunny||3:12|
|18||–Thomas Newman||Typing Bot||0:47|
|21||–Thomas Newman||WALL-E's Pod Adventure||1:13|
|22||–Thomas Newman||Define Dancing
Composed By – Peter Gabriel
|23||–Thomas Newman||No Splashing No Diving||0:47|
|24||–Thomas Newman||All That Love's About||0:37|
|26||–Thomas Newman||Directive A-113||2:05|
|28||–Thomas Newman||Fixing WALL-E||2:07|
|29||–Thomas Newman||Rogue Robots||2:02|
|30||–Thomas Newman||March Of The Gels||0:54|
|32||–Thomas Newman||The Holo-Detector||1:07|
|34||–Thomas Newman||Desperate EVE||0:56|
|36||–Michael Crawford||It Only Takes A Moment
Written-By – Jerry Herman
|37||–Peter Gabriel Featuring The Soweto Gospel Choir*||Down To Earth
Lyrics By, Music By, Producer – Peter GabrielMixed By – Tchad BlakeProducer [Los Angeles Sessions] – Thomas NewmanRecorded By – Richard Chappell
|38||–Thomas Newman||Horizon 12.2||1:27|
- Recorded At – Paramount Scoring Stage
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Recorded At – Sony Scoring Stage
- Recorded At – Newman Scoring Stage
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Walt Disney Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pixar
- Copyright (c) – Walt Disney Enterprises, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Pixar
- Art Direction [Creative Direction] – Steve Gerdes
- Composed By [Original Score], Conductor – Thomas Newman (tracks: 2 to 8, 9 to 35, 37, 38)
- Contractor [Music Contractor] – Leslie Morris
- Contractor [Vocal Contractor] – Bobbi Page
- Coordinator [Audio Coordination] – George Doering
- Coordinator [Digital Coordination] – Ernest Lee
- Coordinator [Music Production Coordinator] – Ashley Chafin
- Copyist [Music Preparation] – Julian Bratolyubov
- Design [Album Design] – Steve Sterling
- Edited By [Assistant Music Editor] – Mike Zainer
- Edited By [Music Editor] – Bill Bernstein
- Effects [Sound Effects], Other [Voice Design] – Ben Burtt
- Engineer [Assistant] – Adam Michalak, Chris Owens , Greg Hayes, Shin Miyazawa, Tim Lauber
- Executive-Producer [Music] – Chris Montan
- Management [Music Production Manager] – Andrew Page
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Orchestrated By – J.A.C. Redford, Thomas Pasatieri
- Orchestrated By [Additional Orchestrations] – Carl Johnson , Gary K. Thomas
- Other [Digital Audio] – Larry Mah
- Other [Music Business Affairs] – Donna Cole-Brulé
- Producer – Bill Bernstein, Thomas Newman
- Producer [Music Production Assistants] – Jill Iverson, Siobhan Sullivan
- Recorded By [Orchestra] – Armin Steiner
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Tommy Vicari
- Supervised By [Music Supervisor] – Tom MacDougall
- Supervised By [Post Production Supervisor] – Paul Cichocki
NotesRecorded and mixed at The Village and Paramount Scoring Stage M.
Orchestra recorded at Sony Pictures Scoring Stage and Newman Scoring Stage-Twentieth Century Fox Studios.
Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering.
Tracks 1 and 36 from the musical "Hello, Dolly!"
Walt Disney Records (logo)
Pixar Animation Studios (logo)
© 2008 Walt Disney Enterprises, Inc./Pixar
℗ 2008 Walt Disney Records/Pixar
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099922 929129
|D000174302||Thomas Newman||WALL-E (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) (CD, Album)||Walt Disney Records||D000174302||US||2008|
|D000222602||Thomas Newman||WALL-E (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) (CD, Album)||Walt Disney Records||D000222602||Thailand||2008|
|none||Thomas Newman||WALL·E (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) (CD, Album, Promo)||Walt Disney Records||none||US||2008|
|D000174302||Thomas Newman||WALL-E (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) (CD, Album, Promo)||Walt Disney Records||D000174302||UK||2008|
|50999 2 28235 2 6||Thomas Newman||WALL·E (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) (CD, Album, Enh, Gat)||Walt Disney Records||50999 2 28235 2 6||Europe||2008|