Umberto Canino - Era Ora FLAC album
Микс – Ora - 1969 HQYouTube.
Album · 1982 · 8 Songs.
Listen to the best Umberto Canino shows.
Era is the eponymous debut album by Eric Lévi's new-age project Era, first released in 1996 and re-released in 1998. Enae Volare (Mezzo)" is famous amongst mixed martial arts fans because it has been used as the entrance song of MMA legend Fedor Emelianenko. Ameno" is used as the entrance theme song by Mexican wrestler Místico from CMLL(Sin Cara in WWE, Myzteziz in AAA) as well as mixed martial artist Aleksander Emelianenko.
Era Ora (CD, MiniAlbum).
Umberto Canino, Roma.
via Garibaldi 92, Canino, 01011, Italy. via Garibaldi 92, Canino, 01011, Italy. Lot. Is this your Place?
Message From Era Ora - Студийный альбом от Embryo. В альбом вошло 6 треков. Toxicity - band: Heatwave Drum - album: Following The Traced Line. E-Craft - Re-Arrested Teaser. Night of the prog 2016 - carl palmer legacy. Peter Green Hiding in Shadows. Gibson J185 12 strings.
Ora is the debut studio album by British recording artist Rita Ora. It was released on 27 August 2012 through Roc Nation and Columbia Records. Musically, Ora is mainly a pop and R&B album that incorporates dance elements. The album's release was preceded by two singles-"How We Do (Party)" and ". -both of which entered the UK Singles Chart at number 1 and achieved standard chart positions in charts abroad
Twilight Era" Album Intro. 1. "Twilight Era" Album Intro.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By – Stefano SenesiWritten-By – Stefano Senesi, Vincenzo Incenzo
Arranged By – Fabio BalestrieriWritten-By – A. Capocchia*, F. Di Stefano*, U. Canino*
|3||A La Fimminisca
Adapted By [Reworking] – M. Bignone*, M. Curcio*Arranged By – Maurizio CurcioComposed By – Alberto Favara
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – New Saint Claire & Persica
- Copyright (c) – New Saint Claire & Persica
- Published By – New Saint Claire & Persica
- Pressed By – CD Company Italy – NSC2002
- Recorded At – Telecinesound
- Mixed At – I Piloti Studios, Rome
- Mastered At – Videorecording s.r.l.
- Executive-Producer, Management – Marsili*
- Liner Notes – Umberto Canino
- Producer – New Saint Claire, Stefano Senesi
- Promotion [Responsabile Promozione] – Gianni Marsili
NotesTrack 3: taken from "Mille Canti Del Mare" di Alberto Favara.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: CD COMPANY ITALY NSC2002
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L081
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4U5P
- Rights Society: SIAE