Glen Strickey - Roots For Rudy FLAC album
Rudy Roots - Mood Swings/Είμαι Funky - Duration: 7:49. Black Roots - Black Roots (full album) - Duration: 33:42. reggaepeloreggae 461,625 views.
Roots For Rudy (CD, Album).
Listen to Roots for Rudy now. Listen to Roots for Rudy in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Follow RUDY ROOTS SELEKTA to never miss another show. More from Rudy Roots Selekta. Rudy Roots - Live Full Moon Lunar Eclipse Part. 4added 5 months ago. 3added 6 months ago. Take Mixcloud on the go.
Glen Strickey songs download, free online mp3 listen. album: Roots for Rudy.
Glen Strickey's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
Glen Strickey @ The Alibi Lounge. Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada. Mar. 31. Glen Strickey @ The Alibi Lounge. Feb. 18. The Album "Roots for Rudy" has just received Best Jazz Recording for 2011 at the Music PEI Awards, and he has been nominated for Best Jazz Recording and Best World Recording with his group Native Gumbo for the upcoming ECMA's. Growing up on Cape Breton Island on the east coast of Canada, Glen was heavily influenced at a young age by weekly Jazz sessions, which took place at his Uncle Rudy Pace’s home. It was there that he was introduced to Jazz music and had the opportunity to both hear and jam with some of the living legends of Jazz.
Glen Strickey’s ECMA-nominated debut CD ‘Roots For Rudy’ is a must-have for jazz fans. Dan MacDonald, Cape Breton Post. The quartet just wowed us time and time again with its tightness, ingenuity and flare in improvisation. Glen Strickey is a jazz sax player living in Prince Edward Island, but from Cape Breton. If you’re in the business you will certainly know the name. Read the entire article.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By – Glen Strickey, Ian TomsWritten-By – Emilio Pace
Written-By, Keyboards, Vocals – Doris Mason
Percussion – Paul Vienneau
- Recorded At – Reggie's Recording Palace
- Recorded At – Big Gray Sound Studios
- Glass Mastered At – Cinram
- Artwork [Nature Of Memory] – Christine Trainor
- Artwork [Still Water] – Karen Gallant
- Artwork [Transition] – Paul Vienneau
- Artwork [Welcome To Paradise] – John Cox
- Bass – Paul Vienneau
- Drums – Alan Dowling
- Electric Piano [Rhodes], Organ – Dave Restivo*
- Graphic Design, Layout – Devin Clayton
- Guitar – Ian Toms
- Producer, Graphic Design, Layout – Glen Strickey
- Recorded By – James Carrier
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Jon Matthews
- Saxophone – Glen Strickey
- Written-By – Alan Dowling (tracks: 1, 4 to 9), Glen Strickey (tracks: 1, 4 to 9), Ian Toms (tracks: 1, 4 to 9), Paul Vienneau (tracks: 1, 4 to 9)
NotesJohn Cox and Christine Trainor are P.E.I. artists.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 78591 84802 7
- Matrix / Runout: [cinram logo] LT40 STICKEY #100513V02
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LT40
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6000
- Other (Inner clear plastic ring): MADE IN CANADA 9
- Rights Society: SOCAN