Various - Stereo And All That Jazz FLAC album
This being one of those odd "stereo-mono" budget label pressings, having a so-called "UNI-GROOVE STEREO SYSTEM," I fully expected a ba. .
Various Artists, Разные исполнители, сборники, V.
Songs from Jazz Stereo by Bobby Tucker Trio, Джордж Гершвин. Free download and listen Jazz Stereo.
Press3ed by The Manufacturers Of Astor Radios, Radiograms And Televisioned by. Other Versions (1 of 1) View All. Cat.
Released by VINTAGE MASTERS INC. Sep 2012 11 Tracks. PLAY ALL. Stereo And All That Jazz. Released by VINTAGE MASTERS INC.
Jazz Composers, Charles Mingus, All That Jazz, Jazz Music, Lp Vinyl, Album Covers, Cover Art, Workshop, Music. Warner Jazz Archives - Page 2 of 10 - SoulandJazz. Warner Jazz Showcase - 1,000 Yen Jazz Re-issues (Volume 1). In 2012, Japan launched their 1,000 Yen Jazz re-issues series.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. And you can download the album in one file to your computer or tablet or phone. Attention! All audio material is presented solely for information.
Various Artists - The Sound of Jazz. Label: Analogue Productions. Jazz writers Nat Hentoff and Whitney Balliett were the primary music consultants. The Sound of Jazz" brought together 32 leading musicians - a Who's Who of the swing era - including Count Basie, Lester Young, Ben Webster, Billie Holiday, Jo Jones and Coleman Hawkins; the Chicago style players of the same era, like Henry "Red" Allen, Vic Dickenson, and Pee Wee Russell; and younger 'modernist' musicians such as Gerry Mulligan, Thelonious Monk, and Jimmy Giuffre. Columbia Records released this album in 1958 that is actually a rehearsal that preceded the telecast (recorded on December 4 at Columbia's 30th Street studios), and is not its soundtrack. The LP was released in 1958 as Columbia CL 1098, with liner notes by Eric Larrabee, and the cover photo is by Tom Yee.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Cooper*, Frey*
|A2||It's All Right With Me
Written-By – Porter*
|A3||Just In Time
Written-By – Comden-Green*, Styne*
Written-By – W. Gross*
|A5||Mack The Knife
Written-By – Weill*
Written-By – Bauza*
|B1||Why Don't You Do Right
Written-By – J. McCoy*
|B2||Lullaby Of Birdland
Written-By – Shearing*
|B3||The Lady Is A Tramp
Written-By – Hart-Rodgers*
Written-By – E. Hagen*
|B5||Baubles, Bangles And Beads
Written-By – Forrest*, Wright*
- Art Direction – Rhea Atkins
- Bass – Frank Carroll, Harold Gayler*, Sandy Block
- Drums, Percussion – Bobby Christian, Bobby Rosengarden, Earl Zinders*, Eddie Costa, John Rae*, Philip Kraus*, Sol Gubin
- Engineer – William Hamilton
- Executive-Producer – Herman D. Gimbel
- Flute, Saxophone, Reeds – Phil Bodner, Romeo Penque, Sam Most
- Guitar – Don Arnone, Tony Mottola
- Organ [Hammond] – John Abney*, Nicholas Tagg*, Sy Mann
- Painting [Cover Painting] – Martin Regosin
- Piano – Andy Ackers, Beryl Rubenstein*, Buddy Weed, Harold Weed*
- Trombone – Melvyn Davis*, Raymond Starling*, Robert Alexander
- Trumpet – Doc Severinsen
- Vibraphone [Vibes] – Harry Breuer, Peter Appleyard
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout Etched): AFSD 6196 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Runout Etched): AFSD 6196 B
|AFSD 6196||Various||Stereo And All That Jazz (LP, Album)||Audio Fidelity||AFSD 6196||Australia||1968|