Laika - Good Looking Blues FLAC album
The song "Good Looking Blues" by the band "Laika". The image is of the cartwheel nebula.
Текст песни: Damn girl’s gone crazy All these good-looking blues Banshees with bad skin Coming home to roost.
Laika( Laika band ) Lyrics Knowing too littleLyrics UneasyLyrics BadtimesLyrics Black cat boneLyrics MoccasinLyrics T. StreetLyrics Widows' weadLyrics Good looking bluesLyrics Go fishLyrics Glory cloudLyrics Window's WeedLyrics.
Listen free to Laika – Good Looking Blues (Black Cat Bone, Moccasin and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Good Looking Blues is the third studio album by British band Laika. It was released through Too Pure on 28 February 2000. The album peaked at number 37 on the UK Independent Albums Chart.
Album · 2000 · 10 Songs. See All. Wherever I Am I Am What Is Missing.
BPM Profile Good Looking Blues. Album starts at 97BPM, ends at 111BPM (+14), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Laika.
Good Looking Blues - Студийный альбом от Laika. Вышел 28 февраля 2000г. В альбом вошло 13 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:13:11. Black Cat Bone - Laika (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Soundtrack). Laika - Black Cat Bone. Black Cat Bone - Coming For You (Official Music Video).
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. Watch now the video Laika - Good Looking Blues: Laika - "Black Cat Bone". Artist - Laika Song Name - "Black Cat Bone" Album - "Good Looking Blues". The song "Moccasin" by "Laika" on there album "Good Looking Blues".
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Black Cat Bone
Backing Vocals – Guy FixsenTambourine – Rob Ellis
Clavinet – Guy Fixsen
Electric Piano [Rhodes] – Margaret Murphy Fiedler*
|5||Good Looking Blues
Clarinet – Pete WhymanNoises [Found Sounds] – Margaret Murphy Fiedler*Piano [Prepared] – Rob EllisSynthesizer [Prophet] – Guy Fixsen
Backing Vocals, Bells [Sleigh Bells], Percussion [Chinese Healthy Balls] – Rob EllisSynthesizer [Minimoog] – Margaret Murphy Fiedler*
Triangle – Guy Fixsen
Electric Piano [Rhodes], Clavinet – Margaret Murphy Fiedler*
|10||Knowing Too Little
Drums [Distorted Drum Kit] – Rob Ellis
- Pressed By – DADC
- Artwork By [Russian Translation By] – Nick Fixsen
- Bass – John Frenett (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 10)
- Clarinet [Bass] – Pete Whyman (tracks: 1, 5, 6, 9)
- Design [Artwork Design By] – Laika
- Design [Artwork Design With A Big Thankyou To] – Achim Treu
- Djembe – Lou Ciccotelli (tracks: 2, 7)
- Drums – Lou Ciccotelli (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 10)
- Drums [Conga] – Lou Ciccotelli (tracks: 1, 9, 10)
- Drums [Sogo] – Lou Ciccotelli (tracks: 2, 6, 8, 9)
- Electric Piano [Rhodes] – Guy Fixsen (tracks: 1 to 3, 6 to 10)
- Flute – Louise Elliott (tracks: 1, 5, 6, 9)
- Guitar – Guy Fixsen (tracks: 1, 7 to 10), Margaret Murphy Fiedler* (tracks: 2, 3, 6, 9)
- Management [European Booking By For The Concert Clinic] – Clive Underhill-Smith
- Management [North American Booking For Monterey Peninsula Artists] – Frank Riley
- Mastered By – Tony Cousins
- Mixed By – Guy Fixsen
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Doug Cook
- Photography [Danish Photos By] – Head
- Photography [Rome Photo By] – Lesley Bahner
- Producer – Fixsen*, Fiedler*
- Recorded By [Drums, Bass] – Mike Senior
- Recorded By [Percussion, Piano] – Andrew Hernandez
- Sampler – Guy Fixsen (tracks: 2 to 6, 8, 10), Margaret Murphy Fiedler* (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10)
- Synthesizer [Minimoog] – Guy Fixsen (tracks: 1, 3 to 5, 7 to 9)
- Trumpet – Matt Barge (tracks: 1, 6)
- Turntables – Danny Doyle (tracks: 1, 2, 8 to 10)
- Vocals – Margaret Murphy Fiedler*
- Written-By, Engineer, Programmed By – Guy Fixsen, Margaret Murphy Fiedler*
NotesComes in a generic Zomba cardboard sleeve.
The credits are not listed on CD, taken from orif street release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: DADC A0100305354-0101 14
- Other (Distribution Code): RTD 121.3607.2 43
- Label Code: LC 05661
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L554
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9418
|PURE 89CD||Laika||Good Looking Blues (CD, Album)||Too Pure||PURE 89CD||UK||2000|
|SI22CD||Laika||Good Looking Blues (CD, Album)||Sound Improvement||SI22CD||Poland||2000|
|none||Laika||Good Looking Blues (10xFile, MP3, Album, 320)||Too Pure||none||Europe||2000|
|PURE 89 CD||Laika||Good Looking Blues (CD, Album, Promo)||Too Pure||PURE 89 CD||UK||2000|
|PURE 89CD, RTD 121.3607.2||Laika||Good Looking Blues (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Too Pure , Zomba||PURE 89CD, RTD 121.3607.2||Russia||2000|