Imperial Teen - Seasick FLAC album
Imperial Teen is a San Francisco-based indie pop group made up of Roddy Bottum (Faith No More) primarily on guitar/vocals, Will Schwartz (also of he. .
Listen free to Imperial Teen – Seasick (Imperial Teen, Water Boy and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Seasick is the debut studio album by the American indie rock band Imperial Teen, released on May 7, 1996 by Slash Records. Seasick was recorded in one week after the band had been together for six months. It was released on May 7, 1996 by Slash Records. Writing for Spin, Barry Walters praised the songwriting, stating that the "hooks are immediate, nearly non-stop, and the happy/sad lyrics draw you in with abstract intimacy"
Imperial Teen is a San Francisco-based indie pop group made up of Roddy Bottum (Faith No More) primarily on guitar/vocals, Will Schwartz (also of hey willpower) primarily on guitar/vocals, Lynn Truell (née Perko formerly of Sister Double Happiness, the Dicks, and the Wrecks) primarily on drums and backing vocals, and Jone Stebbins (previously of The Wrecks) primarily on bass and backing vocals
Complete your Imperial Teen collection. Seasick (CD, Album). Slash, London Records.
Released May 7, 1996. 1. Imperial Teen Lyrics.
Imperial Teen first gained notice with their debut album, Seasick, in 1996, which was produced by Steve McDonald (Redd Kross). Spin Magazine went on to list it as the 4th best album of the year, and in the top 50 albums of all time.
Artist: Imperial Teen.
Imperial Teen is composed of members of several other bands who are all very talented musicians. Since it's a side project, they've demonstrated plenty of room to experiment and play. Mostly short, punchy songs, with a wide range from ballads to the punkier end of indie rock
Anyone expecting Faith No More's fractured art weirdness was in the wrong place with Imperial Teen, but those with an ear for attractive, quietly wry pop/rock that didn't give a care for being alternative in the '90s' marketable sense will find Seasick an enjoyable debut.
|5||Blaming The Baby||2:15|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Slash Records
- Copyright (c) – Slash Records
- Licensed To – London Records 90 Ltd.
- Marketed By – Barclay
- Marketed By – Metronome Musik GmbH
- Copyright (c) – Imperialtine Music
- Copyright (c) – Big Thrilling Music
- Recorded At – The Mouse House
- Recorded At – Brilliant Studios
- Mixed At – The Mouse House
- Made By – PMDC, Germany
- Art Direction – Imperial Teen, Walberg Design
- Bass, Guitar, Vocals – Jone*
- Drums, Bass, Vocals – Lynn*
- Engineer – Norm Kerner* (tracks: 3 to 10), Richard Mouser* (tracks: 1, 2, 11)
- Engineer [Associate, Mix] – Peter Slankster (tracks: 4, 5, 8, 9)
- Engineer [Associate, Recording] – Mike Bogus (tracks: 3 to 10)
- Guitar, Drums, Vocals – Roddy*
- Guitar, Vocals – Will*
- Mixed By – Daniel Presley (tracks: 4, 5, 8, 9), Imperial Teen (tracks: 1 to 3, 6, 7, 10, 11), Norm Kerner* (tracks: 4, 5, 8, 9), Richard Mouser* (tracks: 1 to 3, 6, 7, 10, 11), Steve McDonald* (tracks: 4, 5, 8, 9)
- Photography By [Band Photos] – Vicki Berndt
- Producer – Imperial Teen, Steve McDonald*
- Songwriter [All Songs By] – Imperial Teen
NotesAn almost identical reissue features MCPS as rights society instead of STEMRA.
Lyric reprint and publishing © 1996 Imperialtine Music/Big Thrilling Music, ASCAP.
Tracks 1, 2, 11 recorded at the Mouse House Pasadena.
Tracks 3, 6, 7, 10 recorded at Brilliant Studios San Francisco. Mixed at the Mouse House.
Tracks 4, 5, 8, 9 recorded at Brilliant Studios San Francisco.
℗ 1996 Slash Records
© 1996 Slash Records
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Slash Records and is exclusively licensed to London Records 90 Ltd. Marketed in France by Barclay and in Germany by Metronome Music Gmbh.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 42282 87282 1
- Barcode (Scanned, UPC A): 042282872821
- Rights Society (CD): BIEM / STEMRA
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Label Code: LC 7654
- Price Code: PY 900
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 828 728-2 01 +
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, mould / hub): MADE IN GERMANY BY PMDC A
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L002
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0113
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 828 728-2 01 +
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, mould / hub): MADE IN GERMANY BY PMDC A
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L002
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 01H3
|422-828-728-2||Imperial Teen||Seasick (CD, Album)||Slash, London Records||422-828-728-2||US||1996|
|none||Imperial Teen||Seasick (Cass, Album)||London Records||none||UK||1996|
|422-828-728-4||Imperial Teen||Seasick (Cass, Album)||London Records, Slash||422-828-728-4||US||1996|
|828-728-2||Imperial Teen||Seasick (CD, Album, RE)||Slash, London Records||828-728-2||Europe||Unknown|
|422-828-728-1, 422-828 728-1||Imperial Teen||Seasick (LP, Album, TP)||Slash, London Records||422-828-728-1, 422-828 728-1||Europe||1996|